The English Football Thread

Steve

Is no one at all bothered about Aguero not recieving a ban?

What the fuck is even wrong the F.A? I love how when Toure slapped and kicked Juan Mata he recieved no ban and not even a red card, but when Ivanovic goes round and what? touches someone on the side he gets a ban?.

It's just so stupid, what Aguero did was just shocking, and yet no action has been taken and no one seems to even be interested about. And all i see is respect photos of Aguero because he said sorry on twitter, lmao so not only as he pretty much just admitted it's not an accident, this completely justifies everythin apparently. Fucking stupid F.A. too many times we keep getting done over by them bunch of cunts, whilst City and United get a shit load of decisions their way we get fucked over. Like the last 3 premier league games against United we've been fucked over by them cunts due to shocking decisions.

Yeah I know this might seem hypocritical as every team complains about the F.A. but let me be the first to also involve how teams like Liverpool also get fucked over by decisions, yeah I hate Liverpool more than any other club and that's honest but they hardly get decisions there way, and to be honest neither do we, but mostly this happens to us in the big games.

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

It is impressive how even with everyone knowing who will win the title, the league still very interesting with intensive fights for top4 and relegation.

When we look at Spain, Italy and Germany; everything is already decided and there is no fun anymore...

It is impressive how even with everyone knowing who will win the title, the league still very interesting with intensive fights for top4 and relegation.

When we look at Spain, Italy and Germany; everything is already decided and there is no fun anymore...

Agreed. Media rights in Spain is what is really separating the top two clubs but once Valencia and Atletico have stability, they will be competing regularly mark my words. But yeah, just a poor year of football in general In terms of competivness in regards to the league

Agreed. Media rights in Spain is what is really separating the top two clubs but once Valencia and Atletico have stability, they will be competing regularly mark my words. But yeah, just a poor year of football in general In terms of competivness in regards to the league

I am not even talking about quality, I am talking about lack of entertainment!

In Italy, it will be Juve-Napoli-Milan. In Germany, Bayern-Dortmund-Leverkusen-Schalke. In Spain, Barcelona-Real-Atletico-Valencia/Real Sociedad. In France, PSG-OM-Lyon. Etc, etc, etc.

EPL is the only league in Europe where nobody knows what will happen or at least dont know 90% of it...

I am not even talking about quality, I am talking about lack of entertainment!

In Italy, it will be Juve-Napoli-Milan. In Germany, Bayern-Dortmund-Leverkusen-Schalke. In Spain, Barcelona-Real-Atletico-Valencia/Real Sociedad. In France, PSG-OM-Lyon. Etc, etc, etc.

EPL is the only league in Europe where nobody knows what will happen or at least dont know 90% of it...

Which is why I said lack of competivness hence it being a poor season

So.

Cardiff City - Promoted.

If Watford don't do the business tomorrow, Hull City - Promoted.

I'm starting to feel like Watford are losing it and won't be in the PL next season which'd be a shame.

If Watford don't come up I hope Brighton do for a few reasons. 1: I love Gus. 2: They play bloody sexy football! Kinda like a less talented Swansea with less possession and more 'hurry up and score' about them.