• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was bored...

Magic of FA cup

Posted Images

@piersmorgan: Please tell me we don't have to give Wigan a guard of honour too? Our players may as well sign up for the Marines.

:lol: :lol:

• Like 4

Joleon Lescott costs more than the Wigan team today...

Wigan well deserved, they where better from start to finish, City didn't even deserve to get to the final.

I know it's hilarious at the moment to see City like this, but it may be bad in the long run if they do indeed bring in Pellegrini.

All the more reason to iron out a deal with Jose ASAP because you know City are gonna splunk out another £100m this summer.

Last 3 managers to win FA cup

2011 : Roberto Mancini

2012 : Roberto Di Matteo

2013 : Roberto Martinez
  • Like 2

Callum Mcmanaman was outstanding today, fair play to Martinez for trusting the young lad.

This isn't good for Chelsea though, because we should all want Mancini on the City bench as long as possible.

• Like 1

Callum Mcmanaman was outstanding today, fair play to Martinez for trusting the young lad.

This isn't good for Chelsea though, because we should all want Mancini on the City bench as long as possible.

This day will come eventually, it's either they win something or him being sacked, I rather they sack him and the next one fails as well, then repeat.

Man Shitty's unsuccessfulness is definitely good for us, let people know that money is not almighty in football and our success can not be replicated.

This day will come eventually, it's either they win something or him being sacked, I rather they sack him and the next one fails as well, then repeat.

Man Shitty's unsuccessfulness is definitely good for us, let people know that money is not almighty in football and our success can not be replicated.

So, Interim to City ? :D

Well played Wigan. Congrats to them and Roberto Martinez for winning the FA Cup.

And oh...

Michael Laudrup 1 year at Swansea = 1 trophy

Roberto Martinez 4 years at Wigan = 1 trophy

David Moyes 11 years at Everton = 0 trophy

• Like 2

City underpferformed this year because of a baffling transfer strategy and mostly because of injuries. If they upgrade on the Milner/Rodwell/Berry sort of player and add another striker, they'll be in very good shape no matter who their coach is. They will get an easier CL draw next year (couldn't get tougher than Dortmund and Madrid in their group). They, along with Chelsea and ManU will be the favourites next season.