The English Football Thread

Steve

I see the pikey scum couldn't resist a fight before heading home to their caravans then. One of my mates was on a tube with a load of them after the game moaning that 'the police ruined their fun'. What a bunch of fucking morons. Rumours that they have all gone to the Thatcher death party at Trafalgar Square this evening looking to cause more trouble too. What the hell has this country become?

I'm glad we don't have the possibility of drawing them in the final because I would genuinely fear for my life with some of their fans around. You only have to look at the frequent stabbings and fights between them and us in the 70's and 80's to realise that it would have been carnage. Absolute fucking morons. Nothing more nothing less.

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Millwall will be Millwall. Scum of London, scum of England, scum of football. If i was one of the guys working for them to clean up their image and working for the community n shit i'd resign. This team will never have a good image and it will never change. Scum will stay scum.

And fuck Arsenal. That comeback really hurt, like a knife going through my stomach. When i think i can't hate them any more than i already do and if i think they can't get any more luck.... today happens. I expected it to happen but it still hurts when it does.

No one commenting on one of the biggest derbies in the country? Pricks.

I loathe Newcastle United. Despise the majority of their ignorant & abusive (from my experience) fans. Always hope for a loss when it comes to then unless it majorly affects our standing. So, of course, c'mon Sunderland! :wub:

Stoke are going down. What an awful, horrible pathetic football team they are. Sunderland's win today was huge and Di Canio has certainly reinvigorated them. They do have players with quality that can play good football. Stoke on the other hand, don't and now i really can see them going. I can't believe this is a premiership team. I'll be delighted if Stoke go down, rubbish team. And the thing is, if they go down, they won't come back.

P.S Rooney motm lmfao! Sums up how shit this game has been.

Whats wrong with him?

He's a fascist, not exactly the most popular political view out there and it's more than understandable if some people can't stand him. All that aside, I still think he's an exciting personality and brings that much needed spark to the league.

He's a fascist, not exactly the most popular political view out there and it's more than understandable if some people can't stand him. All that aside, I still think he's an exciting personality and brings that much needed spark to the league.

While he does not do a Nazi salute or something on the field (like Van Persie did) I cant see why his political views matter at all... Being a democrat does not make you a better manager or something