• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

No, United are finished once Ferguson leaves, they are in huge debt and no ones going to replace ferguson.

As for City it doesn't matter, if they win a trophy the main point still remains unjustified, they are winning things, so in order for them to not win things is for Mancini to lose as much points as possible so he doesn't win the title this season.

Well someone is definitely going to replace Fergie as the Manchester United manager. I agree that they will have some major issues when he's gone but do you honestly think that they won't go after either Pep or Jose??

The second point I don't understand. Sorry. But if they don't win the title I think they'll dump Mancini and go after either Pep or Jose.

How on Earth does that not potentially affect Chelsea Football Club's future?

What they do doesnt effect us...what we as a club do does and so far we've made some major fuck ups really....the Jose doc the other night was kinda depressing viewing realising what we had..what we lost and where we are now really...

Selling Van Persie to Man U biggg mistake really...damn Arsenal lol..though if he came here he'd stepped on the pitch and broke his leg or something

What they do doesnt effect us

Sorry, but that's simply bollocks. Of course what we do is more important and I truly believe that the package we have to offer any potential manager is better than any other potentially on the table.....

but you want as little competition in any negotiation as possible. It's remarkably short-sighted to think we exist in a vacuum.

Hart again proving he is the most overrated keeper in the world.

2/3 men wall is the most stupid thing in football. it doesnt really block the kicker`s angle and it makes the defending team vulnerable on high balls. Hart couldnt even position himself, pathetic!

Praise to Manure though, RVP and Rooney is a whole other level.

So, United have won away at 3 tough PL grounds this season through luck!

vs Liverpool(A) = Valencia dived to win the penalty. Van Persie(IIRC) scored and United won 2-1.

vs Chelsea(A) = Hernandez scored from an offside position but goal given and United won 3-2.

vs Man City(A) = Got a free kick, Van Persie scored via a deflection and United won 3-2.

Typical.

Well someone is definitely going to replace Fergie as the Manchester United manager. I agree that they will have some major issues when he's gone but do you honestly think that they won't go after either Pep or Jose??

The second point I don't understand. Sorry. But if they don't win the title I think they'll dump Mancini and go after either Pep or Jose.

How on Earth does that not potentially affect Chelsea Football Club's future?

Are you insane?, lmao you think Mourinho will go to United?, does it ever occur to you that he wont go to clubs who are bad financially, infact he wont even touch them, hence why he's been to us, Inter and Madrid, i can see him staying at Madrid for a little more if I'm honest.

And i don't understand your logic either, if Mancini is going to keep the job that must mean he's winning things, so either way it's defeating the purpose isn't it. And what about Pep?, you talking about the unproved manager?, yeah lets just see how he does with another club first.

Hart again proving he is the most overrated keeper in the world.

It's only one game, you can't just just off that.

Mancini will be out for Pep and Balotelli will be sold and replaced by Falcao or Cavani. I can see it now.

So annoying how clinical the scum are. Create so few chances but seem to finish nearly all of them. The exact opposite of us.

So, United have won away at 3 tough PL grounds this season through luck!

vs Liverpool(A) = Valencia dived to win the penalty. Van Persie(IIRC) scored and United won 2-1.

vs Chelsea(A) = Hernandez scored from an offside position but goal given and United won 3-2.

vs Man City(A) = Got a free kick, Van Persie scored via a deflection and United won 3-2.

Typical.

The Chelsa and Liverpool games I agree with (Evans should've seen red at Liverpool with Shelvey) but they were the better team today. City looked a little toothless again today and City had too much up top for them.

But United will still drop points - they concede way too many goals not to.

Are you insane?, lmao you think Mourinho will go to United?, does it ever occur to you that he wont go to clubs who are bad financially, infact he wont even touch them, hence why he's been to us, Inter and Madrid, i can see him staying at Madrid for a little more if I'm honest.

And i don't understand your logic either, if Mancini is going to keep the job that must mean he's winning things, so either way it's defeating the purpose isn't it. And what about Pep?, you talking about the unproved manager?, yeah lets just see how he does with another club first.

It's only one game, you can't just just off that.

My point about Mancini is if he wins the title this year he probably won't lose his job which means City probably won't chase Guardiola or Mourinho. We need a big manager to take over in the summer.

And Guardiola isn't unproven, or at least not in Roman's eyes. He's the first choice for our next manager and we've structured the club's future around getting him.

I also think Mourinho could absolutely go to United. I also think he could go to City (in fact I think that's the best fit for him).