• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

A City win is much better for us. A draw is second best. A Win for United will fuck us up big time

Exactly. From a short-term perspective, we're still in the title race however remote it is (personally I think we're done, but it's still possible).

Long-term, we need to look at the manger situation. Guardiola and Mourinho are the two biggest prizes and right now it seems to be us and Milan in the race for one. If City don't win the title then Mancini is almost certainly done and they go after them. If United wins then Fergie has a brilliant chance to go out on top and they go after them.

How anyone who even has the slightest amount of intelligence can't see this is beyond me.

Plus it's United for fuck's sake. They've got some of the worst fans in the league. At least City fans know a bit about football (which is more than can be said than one of the people on this thread).

Surely we're not in the tittle race anymore?

If we can keep it close until the transfer window opens and we make some good buys we could be right there in the race.

Can stand to see these bastards with a double digit points lead over us. City is the lesser of two evils in my eyes.

Defo cheering for Citeh. Hate those fucking ManScums! They really don't deserve to lead us with 10 pts.

Mourinho doesn't deserve his 'back to back' title record at this club to be equaled by Mancini either.

I'd say that was more important, than the 'write off' that is this seasons title race. :rolleyes:

Mourinho doesn't deserve his 'back to back' title record at this club to be equaled by Mancini either.

I'd say that was more important, than the 'write off' that is this seasons title race. :rolleyes:

This isn't about sentimentality. This is about what's good for our club. Mourinho has nothing to do with Chelsea anymore. So yes, I want City to win because I'm looking ahead to what could happen during the summer and next season regarding the manager situation.

Why? They're both fine managers who have done well to win trophies in both Italy and England.

Not only do you know fuck all about Chelsea, it seems as though you're completely ignorant about football in general. :D :D

Sorry mate but this is an very lame excuse of you not wanting Citeh to win this match, I respect your opinion though.

Plus who says Citeh will win the league if they get 3pts today?

Why? They're both fine managers who have done well to win trophies in both Italy and England.

Not only do you know fuck all about Chelsea, it seems as though you're completely ignorant about football in general. :D :D

Congratulations newbie, you've just made a mind blowingly retarded assessment of a forum legend. Congrats.

but a manc win will keep mancini in the job. they are direct contenders for pep/jose. plus, if manure win league this season, fergie may retire and that's another vacancy created for pep/jose. manc win will benefit us as well. not like we have a shot at the title anyway but good to keep hope and hunt down the two if possible. easy games coming up. ofcourse the ideal scenario would be for manc to win this and manu to win the title and miss out on CL, so that SAF stays

I don't get this logic, it makes no sense.

So it will keep Mancini the job?, if he wins the title and wins a few more other trophies, what's the logic in that, he's still winning things for City if he's keeping the job so i really don't understand how this escapes the point in the first place.

Our history/Mourinho's legacy up in flames Vs this seasons impossible title race

Hmmmm, let me think, ooww.. that's a hard one. :rolleyes:

Actually it's not just this season. It's Chelsea's future which is dependent on getting the right manager this summer.

And here's a little secret for you - Mourinho's legacy is set in stone. Mancini winning the league won't change that you insecure little fraud. :wank2:

This isn't about sentimentality. This is about what's good for our club. Mourinho has nothing to do with Chelsea anymore. So yes, I want City to win because I'm looking ahead to what could happen during the summer and next season regarding the manager situation.

Pish-posh - all you're doing there is caring about this club's future.

How very silly of you. Don't you know that Mourinho's legacy is so fragile that Mancini winning another title (with a fantastic squad by the way) will cause our league titles to disappear.

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN :cry: :cry: :cry:

We have to get used to the fact that the title is between the 2 manc clubs. I don't want Man City to equal our back to back triumph and if Man Utd win it, we can close the gap on City ourselves. Man Utd are Man Utd, they can't get any bigger so them winning another league just hurts Liverpool. I'm not really that fussed what happens in this game though tbh.

We have to get used to the fact that the title is between the 2 manc clubs. I don't want Man City to equal our back to back triumph and if Man Utd win it, we can close the gap on City ourselves. Man Utd are Man Utd, they can't get any bigger so them winning another league just hurts Liverpool. I'm not really that fussed what happens in this game though tbh.

So you don't see a danger in two big clubs possibly needing new managers in the summer? Who exactly do you think takes charge of us, United and City if we all chase Guardiola and Mourinho?

TX, why you are so insecure about Mourinho's legacy? I mean he is one of the very best managers on this planet and even my granny knows it. No matter how many trophies Mancini won he is still nowhere near Mourinho's level.