• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Only way I can see Liverpool regressing back to a mere top 4 team and not a strong title candidate is if one of Salah or Mané fancy a new challenge at Real Madrid after winning it all with Liverpool. But why would they leave, really? 

Only City making a few key additions will bother them for another season or two.

Yeah I see them wanting to leave. What's the point. Unless like say just fancy a challenge but might as well see how many can win.

Crazy how it seemed this be a close cut 2 horse race...anything but

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Only way I can see Liverpool regressing back to a mere top 4 team and not a strong title candidate is if one of Salah or Mané fancy a new challenge at Real Madrid after winning it all with Liverpool. But why would they leave, really? 

Only City making a few key additions will bother them for another season or two.

Salah, Mane, and Fiminho are all in their prime. And after this season, I reckon they will be mentally drained given the effort they've put in these past couple years. 

It's whether or not Liverpool can effectively replace them. They also can not rely on Barca spending stupid amounts on their players season after season. 

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Would rather they stayed and naturally declined there. With the high octane way they play they won't last long into their 30s. Giving Klopp money to restructure his side is the last thing that should happen, Barca basically funded his defensive reinforcements.

12 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Salah, Mane, and Fiminho are all in their prime. And after this season, I reckon they will be mentally drained given the effort they've put in these past couple years. 

It's whether or not Liverpool can effectively replace them. They also can not rely on Barca spending stupid amounts on their players season after season. 

The question is are their replacements like Shaqiri,Minamino, and Origi hungry enough to keep them a force after this season.

The midfield is deep too with the likes of Fabinho,Keita, and Chamberlain all with something to prove.

Precisely for the reason you mentioned. If Real, Barcelona or PSG win the CL this season, they might want to go out on a high having won the biggest trophies obtainable.

A PL & CL double is the only way I see things staying the way they are.

20 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

just wait until the two total renovation jobs are Camp Nou and the Santiago Bernabéu at a billion a pop are done

and then Barca and Real have the two best stadiums on the planet (and insanely more revenue due to expansion of huge new groups of lux boxes and overall capacity and shopping)

RicH get WAY richer ffs

8 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Maybe. Depends on the other teams. I think be more the same next year unless City spend big or do something drastic. They're strong in all areas and only will add. Lost top players and no difference made. I cant see them letting key players go unless desperate and way they're going why would they want to go

City is imo the same level as this pool team. A bit better against weaker team but worse against bigger team. Losing Laporte pretty much f them and that is understandable, it is like pool lose vvd. 

8 minutes ago, communicate said:

City is imo the same level as this pool team. A bit better against weaker team but worse against bigger team. Losing Laporte pretty much f them and that is understandable, it is like pool lose vvd. 

The jerky jerk for city team is unreal. They spent tons of milions on that defence. 50m players for this and that defender every summer. Obviously they will roll over small teams because of their depth. They can rotate every week. 

Liverpool is anthing close to legendary team in england right now and only one to compare to those teams in PL prime. 

Klopp bought one CB and thats it. Pep is buying them all the time and its never enough. Same for fullbacks and wingers. Oh we already have Bernardo and Sane? Lets buy Mahrez too. Liverpool bought Firmino, Salah and Mane for plenty of cash too but they had clear idea how to utilize them. They are their starters. They dont buy another top winger every summer just to do it. They made them from good players to world class. Then you have midfileders. Klopp actualy has Wijnaldum and Henderson there but its like they are way better in this team. Pep would bring 10 other midfielders by now. 

Pool is years ahead of City. They have won CL against top sides and now going in the league with big point difference. Just a single draw. Havent lost in over a year. All that achieved with Robertson, Gomez/Lovren/Matip, TAA, Henderson, Wijnaldum who would never get a damn sniff at City because Pep has to buy a superstar team and then still they shit in their pants in the CL. Or Laporte gets injured and thats an excuse for them to suddenly be 20 points behind lol. Stones and Otamendi who both cost what 90m combined are no longe4 there? Pool also lost Alisson and Fabinho for a while. They adopted and they dont have that crazy depth City had. 60m for fullback that doesnt even play now haha. 

Its Pep who decides who to join his team. And then he realizes they are not good enough/doesnt have patience and just wants more more more.

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

The jerky jerk for city team is unreal. They spent tons of milions on that defence. 50m players for this and that defender every summer. Obviously they will roll over small teams because of their depth. They can rotate every week. 

Liverpool is anthing close to legendary team in england right now and only one to compare to those teams in PL prime. 

Klopp bought one CB and thats it. Pep is buying them all the time and its never enough. Same for fullbacks and wingers. Oh we already have Bernardo and Sane? Lets buy Mahrez too. Liverpool bought Firmino, Salah and Mane for plenty of cash too but they had clear idea how to utilize them. They are their starters. They dont buy another top winger every summer just to do it. They made them from good players to world class. Then you have midfileders. Klopp actualy has Wijnaldum and Henderson there but its like they are way better in this team. Pep would bring 10 other midfielders by now. 

Pool is years ahead of City. They have won CL against top sides and now going in the league with big point difference. Just a single draw. Havent lost in over a year. All that achieved with Robertson, Gomez/Lovren/Matip, TAA, Henderson, Wijnaldum who would never get a damn sniff at City because Pep has to buy a superstar team and then still they shit in their pants in the CL. Or Laporte gets injured and thats an excuse for them to suddenly be 20 points behind lol. Stones and Otamendi who both cost what 90m combined are no longe4 there? Pool also lost Alisson and Fabinho for a while. They adopted and they dont have that crazy depth City had. 60m for fullback that doesnt even play now haha. 

Its Pep who decides who to join his team. And then he realizes they are not good enough/doesnt have patience and just wants more more more.

Better against smaller team has got nothing to do with their depth, it is how they play. 

Is klopp the better manager? I think so. Did pep spend far more than klopp? For sure. 

But you really sound like pool fans. They have been shouting that we don't buy star, we make stars 

6 hours ago, communicate said:

Better against smaller team has got nothing to do with their depth, it is how they play. 

Is klopp the better manager? I think so. Did pep spend far more than klopp? For sure. 

But you really sound like pool fans. They have been shouting that we don't buy star, we make stars 

I hate Pool with passion but they do have crazy team and a manager, I mean if you are a football fan you got to see that right?

The depth definately helps too because their players are fresh. But its true Pep style is made to kill small teams. However I ask you this; which team is better; the one that wins against small teams or the one that beats the best ones?

And its partly right about them making stars. Robertson was just a decent player then, now he is one of the best FB in europe. TAA certainly made that jump too. Firmino and Mane were fine players, now especialy Mane is world class. Salah and VVD were very good already but not World class, however they spent alot on those two so its different. If we make Mount, Tammy, Kovacic etc. world class we would be saying we make our own stars too.

3 hours ago, milka said:

Really ? :ph34r:

Where is this team :

403da733-5747-4da7-b01d-8b72340e78fb.jpg

Or This :

Chelsea-2010.jpg

Fuckk offf ..

Long long gone but never forgotten. One of the best sides epl has seen.

And 6 more wins until Liverpool can win the league. Prepare yourself guys, the media hyperbole will be awful.......they will say its the best to ever grace the League, you can bet on it.

The Premier League and football in Europe is worse than ever. No team should be this dominant. This Liverpool team isn't better than European teams in the past, especially teams during the early 2000's to 2012, and they are going to break a ton of records. 

Crazy to see the amount of goals some of the top sides scored. Everton only scored 45 over 38 games and finished fourth?!

That's a feat in itself (shame they became the only side in recent memory to fall at the first CL hurdle from EPL).