• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Then hate the media and journos. And continue to hate Liverpool.

For goodness sake, I cannot stress this enough: IT IS NOT GERRARD'S FAULT THAT THE MEDIA IS PRAISING HIM LIKE GOD.

Gerrard's wankfest only doubled a season ago when Gerrard was finally close to winning the PL for the first time. This season, he's leaving the club he stayed in for over a decade.

We are supposed to be classy. Last week at the Bridge, we looked like cunts. This "media" argument doesn't wash with me, because at the end of the day - has nothing to do with Chelsea AND didn't affect us in any way to get our title/cup wins.

And we are the only club to behave like cunts in front of Gerrard like that, even Man U and Everton weren't like this on his final games against them.

I want a clear valid answer to this question: What has Steven Gerrard done or said to Chelsea FC (including its players and past players) as a person that we have to hate him to the point we don't want to see his face again?

If you can't answer that, then we are truly cunts.

I have just one thing to say:

They actually have a f*cking player cam just for Gerrard:

CFJC5KMXIAElZ2j.jpg

:doh: I rest my case!

PS: You realize that we don't hate Gerrard the person, right? No one here actually knows him personally. We hate Gerrard the football player. There is a clear distinction.This is part of the game and fans culture. The mere fact that he's the long-time captain of our rivals should be enough to hate his guts, the annoying media love and how he happily plays the role just take it to the next level. It's football, not the gymnastic Olympics!

Not wanting to leave Liverpool, his boyhood club to us is not a valid reason. You are going to hate every player who turns down a move to Chelsea?

Maybe Gerrard has slept with your mum that's why you hate him so much.

How old are you mate ten?. I hate all things Liverpool and you and your idiotic rhetoric won't change that. He's the captain and the figurehead of a team i can't stand. Anfield is a bloody awful place to go to watch football and i've been going there and other grounds in England when you were just a glint in the milkman's eye.