• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

The Gerrard wankfest is ridiculous. You would think he just passed away judging by all the tributes out there.

:doh:

This!!When it was first announced especially!It's crazy

The media love him and still wtf they made excuses for his sending off against Man U.

From BBC so not just us lol

Thank the lord #avfc won the semi. If today is anything to go by, the Gerrard love-in would have ruined the Cup Final too.

Know it ain't his fault but it is a bit much.imagine had Liverpool won the league the hype then.Yet you know when Jt retires as can't see him leaving be all about the racism and affair and probably sod all what he's done for us.

Then hate the media and journos. And continue to hate Liverpool.

For goodness sake, I cannot stress this enough: IT IS NOT GERRARD'S FAULT THAT THE MEDIA IS PRAISING HIM LIKE GOD.

Gerrard's wankfest only doubled a season ago when Gerrard was finally close to winning the PL for the first time. This season, he's leaving the club he stayed in for over a decade.

We are supposed to be classy. Last week at the Bridge, we looked like cunts. This "media" argument doesn't wash with me, because at the end of the day - has nothing to do with Chelsea AND didn't affect us in any way to get our title/cup wins.

And we are the only club to behave like cunts in front of Gerrard like that, even Man U and Everton weren't like this on his final games against them.

I want a clear valid answer to this question: What has Steven Gerrard done or said to Chelsea FC (including its players and past players) as a person that we have to hate him to the point we don't want to see his face again?

If you can't answer that, then we are truly cunts.

You just don't get football culture mate or terrace humour if you like. Holding up some slips signs is just people taking the piss out of Gerrard nothing more nothing less. What has Stephen Gerrard done to us? well he turned us down for one. He was only on the pitch for 40 seconds against Man United so how could he have got a bad reception he spent more time tying up his laces then he did on the pitch.(Maybe you were there cheering on Stevie me) But calling Chelsea fans cunts what is wrong with you mate get a grip.

No I don't understand the Gerrard hate either. He is a big rival player , but I would never hold him in the same contempt as the likes of van persie.

Also I'm desperate for Newcastle to be relegated

I wouldnt mind Nufc stay in PL. They had very nice squad back then with Cabaye, Debuchy, Tiote, Ba,...they turned into shit very fast somehow though. I remember sometime ago, they were serious contenders for top 4. Then they renamed their stadium into sports direct arena and been average since then.

Certainly prefer them over Burnley, Qpr, Hull because newvastle can atleast buy few more players and improve quality of PL.