The English Football Thread

Steve

MU vs Arsenal

which one do you want to win?

I prefer a draw, lol

another loss for le arse, so I can see Claude have another meltdown. Also I rather see le arse in 4th after their Boring boring chants - 4th place is what they only deserve IMHO

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

lets hope that Crystal Palace FC can end this annoying Media Wankfest over Steven Gerrard today with Crystal Palace FC getting 3 points and destroying the Liverpool FC Bullshit. We Have to deal with from the Mainstream Sports News Media and Television FairyTale of this Bullshit.

lets hope that Crystal Palace FC can end this annoying Media Wankfest over Steven Gerrard today with Crystal Palace FC getting 3 points and destroying the Liverpool FC Bullshit. We Have to deal with from the Mainstream Sports News Media and Television FairyTale of this Bullshit.

Not Gonna Happen... <_<

S

Soooo because of he punched a DJ which had NOTHING to do with Chelsea, we hate him to death now? What is wrong with you? I'm not saying what he did was right, but the hatred is just f***ing overboard.

WTF?! We hate him because of the backpass? Are you guys looney?

Correction, this is a Chelsea FC Fan forum, not "let's hate on Gerrard even though he did nothing bad to Chelsea because we are assholes."

I KNEW someone is going to say this, that's why I quickly edited my post. Missing the damn point here. It's not about who achieved the most.

Gerrard is a homegrown Liverpool player which is a no brainer, hates Man United. If this is a Man U forum, I wouldn't had said anything.

And blame the media for the free pass, it's not his fault. He didn't demand the media to be nice to him. What you guys are showing instead is that you're jealous.

That's nothing to do with Gerrard as a player. Sketel and LFC are the ones we should be angry with.

So does every other player? So does everyone of us? If we don't love ourselves, we have a problem.

What has his hatred of Man United got to do with getting sent off after 40 seconds? it just showed him as someone who can't keep his emotions in check. You really have a thing for him and Liverpool mate did you used to support them?. Any praise of Gerrard on a Chelsea forum leaves a sour taste in the mouth which incidentally was how the DJ must have felt when he was spitting his teeth out all because Stevie Me couldn't play what records he wanted.

The hatred for Gerrard stems from the incredibly annoying and completely unwarranted way over the top media wankfest over him.

We, or at least I, hate him because all the biased liverpool loving media and journos are trying to shove him down our throats as some footballing god when in reality he's no more than a good footballer who's achieved relatively little in his career.

When the media treats him rationally, people will have rational feelings about him. At the moment, my feelings are: "I hate the cunt and he can't fuck off to the US quick enough so I don't have to see his ugly face or name every time I turn my head."