The English Football Thread

Steve

So, Arsenal.

Top 4 still possible for them?

to be fair, they looked good and created enough chances. cathorla was great in the middle going forward but they need a genuine finisher and CDM now. Yann M'Vila and Edin Dzeko spring to mind. if they get them or players of their level, they will get 4th easy

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

So, Arsenal.

Top 4 still possible for them?

Everything is still possible at this stage (even Liverpool winning the title :o) but it's not very likely, is it? :P

Arsenal's final position will depend on how the other teams get their game going. Us and the two Manchester teams are most likely easily in top4 but very tough competition for the final CL-spot. Wenger knows what he's doing and he's shown that every year when he still finishes top4 even though their best players always leave and right now I'd say Arsenal are favourites for the fourth place.

Everything is still possible at this stage (even Liverpool winning the title :o) but it's not very likely, is it? :P

Arsenal's final position will depend on how the other teams get their game going. Us and the two Manchester teams are most likely easily in top4 but very tough competition for the final CL-spot. Wenger knows what he's doing and he's shown that every year when he still finishes top4 even though their best players always leave and right now I'd say Arsenal are favourites for the fourth place.

When did you donate? :D

If I remember correctly Bolton started with a fire last season, while Swansea started with a beat down and eventually things plaid out it's course.

Last season, Bolton thumped QPR 4-0 at Loftus Road and Swansea lost 4-0 to City at the Etihad and we all know what happened in the end. However, the current QPR side is better than last season's...

I'm feeling confident, right now. Hopefully, some of the new boys score tonight and Torres too. The earlier he starts scoring the better. It makes me anxious but Fernando really is the main man now and if he doesn't start smacking them in, we only have Sturridge to rely on. Unless of course Hazard is converted to a false 9, but I don't think that RDM is brave enough to try something that radical.

I've seen the WBA pens a few times and i dunno what most ppl were watching when they said they were shocking decisions, they were both 100% definite pens and Agger was rightly sent off, even tho i believe a penalty and a yellow card should be sufficient punishment, rules are rules.

Gera's goal was pretty special i must say.

Widespread reports claim Sunderland are closing in on the signing of Manchester City winger Adam Johnson in a £10million deal.

The People claims Sunderland are also interested in signing out of favour Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov.

Wow, Sunderland would make some business here.

Well Adam Johnson is a boyhood Sunderland fan and all his family are Sunderland so it's nice for him but i think he could play for a much better team unless it's a loan. Adam Johnson could be good even for us, he's really good, showed it against Italy midweek too. I really hope his career doesn't just pan out into mediocrity.

Man City vs Southampton in 25 mins, this could be a horrible score, seriously.