The English Football Thread

Steve

Don't care about that result, we won't make up 25 points on City and United in one season.

The teams we really needed to drop points this weekend, have!!!

Oh come on, those 25 points gap where mostly due to AVB and his stupid man management skills and poor defensive set up.

For us is if we can still continue to do good around December time frame, where we usually dip down should have a shout.

We can end up third, but it won't be a big gap like last season.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Oh come on, those 25 points gap where mostly due to AVB and his stupid man management skills and poor defensive set up.

For us is if we can still continue to do good around December time frame, where we usually dip down should have a shout.

We can end up third, but it won't be a big gap like last season.

Yeah we can end up 3rd and i think we probably will, but i just can't see us finding the consistency to challenge those two this season, especially if we stick to Mikel and Lampard in the double pivot.

Yeah we can end up 3rd and i think we probably will, but i just can't see us finding the consistency to challenge those two this season, especially if we stick to Mikel and Lampard in the double pivot.

Yeah but you should not write us of, like TX likes to do saying City will pounce us and United to submission!

Is better that all eyes will be on City and United.

That way we got no pressure and can work our way silently like we did in the CL, and then pick it up when we need it the most.

The only problem is we got no Drogba....so if someone can pick up his big game player status we are still there.

Us - 3 Premierships, 1 Champions League, 4 FA Cups

Them - 1 Premierships, 0 Champions Leagues, 1 FA Cup

We're ahead, we've already accomplished our goal. We're starting again, Man City are just starting. They may be better than us today but we will rise above them in the future.

Match Of The Day - 18th August 2012 - HTTP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

motdliverpoolvarsenal03.jpg

SOURCE: DVB-S / FORMAT: XViD / AUDIO: MP3 128Kbps / VIDEO: 640x368 - 1100Kbps / Runtime: 80mins / Size: 615MB

Don't care about that result, we won't make up 25 points on City and United in one season.

The teams we really needed to drop points this weekend, have!!!

TBH, i don't think we shoud think of it as 25 points to make up... I look at it as they have two points to make up... Not saying we will win the league, but without Aguero out should make them less of a "cert" in the big games and things we be much closer... New season, new table.. :)