The English Football Thread

Steve

Call me mad but i reckon Fulham could finish anywhere between 5th and 8th, even without Dempsey.

Jol is a fantastic coach and Fulham are better than some teams that have finished in that area in recent season's (Jol's Tottenham 05-06 prime example).

I actually genuinely expect them to finish above Liverpool.

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Call me mad but i reckon Fulham could finish anywhere between 5th and 8th, even without Dempsey.

Jol is a fantastic coach and Fulham are better than some teams that have finished in that area in recent season's (Jol's Tottenham 05-06 prime example).

I actually genuinely expect them to finish above Liverpool.

Didn't they finished in 7th a couple of seasons ago under Hodgson? They may have a chance IF they improve their away form. Their home form has generally been very good in recent years but their torrid away form is usually what prevents them from finishing higher.

It's bad enough that Rogers left Swansea for Liverpool, he had such cool team that played with style and won. But fuck me, this underachieving shitepool team will ruin his reputation

Yet another example of a mid table miracle man getting a big job and failing.

Liverpool's next 4 league matches - Man City(H), Arsenal(H), Sunderland(A) and Man United(H).

That should be fun. Liverpool only picked up 2 points from those fixtures last season by drawing against the two Manchester clubs.

It's bad enough that Rogers left Swansea for Liverpool, he had such cool team that played with style and won. But fuck me, this underachieving shitepool team will ruin his reputation

remember his quote when asked if he would like the Chelsea job .... "Im building my career not ruining it" ....

Liverpool are so shit. Everyone's laughing at them, the whole world has seen how shit they have become. Nobody gives two shits about their history anymore, apart from their bitter fans. Seeing them get thumped by West Brom really made my day today. Disgusting club with no present.

What makes me hate them more is that they play the game of their lives everytime they face us. We really must beat them at home this season. Losing twice to them at the Bridge within just a week last season was a total disaster.

If we don't get three points against Wigan though, there's some serious problems I'm telling you, after them losing a lot of players we need to win this one.

I think we will win it though, but then again when i say who will win, it's usually wrong.

A lot of crazy results.

But it is expected first week of the season.

If I remember correctly Bolton started with a fire last season, while Swansea started with a beat down and eventually things plaid out it's course.

Of course Everton always starting crappy is a reality, so would not be surprised to see United thumped them!

chelsea on the opening day

- lukaku looked pro while he ripped apart hopeless liverpoop

- steve clarke will do well at albion. yacob was a smart signing and a front three of brunt lukaku odemwingie is dangerous

- borini made a bad choice

- joe cole's career maybe coming to an end

- damien duff's still got it

- scott sinclair need not leave swansea

- good to see sidwell is still playing in the top flight