• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just the fact Frank Lampard celebrated in a City jersey makes me not like him anymore. It's absolute tragic how he ended his career, in terms of his relationship with Chelsea FC. Now I've been hearing that Lampard may get his loan deal extended beyond January at City, absolute distasteful for us Chelsea fans. It's also the fact all the City fans cheer on Lampard that makes me boiling pissed. Why can't he just be a proper legend and stay the fuck away from rival sides.

Same. And hearing those City fans sing his name... :mouthclosed:

And Apparently his loan is not ending until the season is over.

Remember it was only to stay fit. Then it was only to play 5 min cameos here and there. Well now its until the EPL season is over then he'll join NYFC in the States. :rolleyes:

He is a liar. Remember when he was saying he didn't want to play against Chelsea? And then he ended up scoring against us.

You thought any otherwise?

Soton is just a race like any other team in the past.

The one season wonder. Newcastle, Liverpool, Everton, and much more.

These teams always fall apart after the Christmas schedule. Or like Arsenal by March! :D

Last season it's three horse race until April - May. Right now it is almost sure two from now until next May.

How is Lampard able to stay beyond the starting date of the mls?

Isn't the league starting in March for nycfc?

You still don't realize that it was all just a ploy to preserve his public image and that he was signing with City from the start?! :lol:

How is that even legal? Why don't NYCFC just buy Messi and loan him to City?

Skirting FFP.

Don't give them ideas!

Some players take a while to make a impact..him however straight from the start so no doubt they'll keep him.As for saying he wouldnt play against us, he could say it all he wanted but if do dah wanted him to play couldnt refuse.If someone did that with Jose they'd be straight out the door asap

2-1 Spurs..they're playing kinda good atm..

B3PQJlwCMAAOp0g.jpg

Nedved is a completely different type of personality, though. He always was is passionate about the club and crazy about the fans. Juve was and is a family to him. Same with Del Piero who was even treated badly at the end by the board and management, but he still went to Australia instead of Liverpool because he did not want to offend Juve fans over the Heysel disaster, and that was way back in 86!

Am I really the only one who is not surprised by this? I'm obviously upset that he lied and came up with this silly ploy to join City, but I wouldn't consider him joining City something out of character for him. If a year ago you would have told me that he would what he did, I would not have been the slightest bit surprised. Frank has always first and foremost looked out for Frank.