• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

too bad in addition to that they need to undo a 6-point lead...

seriously, people expected them to drop points right and left? They have good morale/motivation after the Bayern victory - which is why I wanted them to lose. They will eventually drop points, but still they have to overcome a 6-point deficit

Long as we dont drop enough points to let them back.A loss here and a few draws from us and they're right back in it.Shouldnt happen and bloody better not but teams have done it in the past espically with Christmas coming up

Every time Lampard scores for City i just experience an emptiness inside.

Can't fucking wait till his loan is over.

Same. And hearing those City fans sing his name... :mouthclosed:

And Apparently his loan is not ending until the season is over.

Remember it was only to stay fit. Then it was only to play 5 min cameos here and there. Well now its until the EPL season is over then he'll join NYFC in the States. :rolleyes:

seriously, people expected them to drop points right and left? They have good morale after the Bayern victory - which is why I wanted them to lose. They will eventually drop points, but still they have to overcome a 6-point deficit

6 points this early is next to nothing though. I expected more fight from Southampton though, especially when Mangala was sent off.

seriously, people expected them to drop points right and left? They have good morale/motivation after the Bayern victory - which is why I wanted them to lose. They will eventually drop points, but still they have to overcome a 6-point deficit

And don't forget they have to play us in our home.

So I'm not at all worried.

Why the actual fuck are Southampton 3rd? They played like shit today in front of their own fucking crowd. I bet they wil have the game of their lives against us.

Mangala really is the only liability for City so far. Without Lampard he would probably have cost them the game.

Lamps shows again what a brilliant super-sub he would have been for us. If he had stayed here, we would would probably have 8 points more on City. Sure, he was off once he was offered 190k per week by City, but we could have at least signed a replacement with similar goalscoring ability.

1000% guarantee that after Sunderland played out of their skin against us that they'll now roll over and concede 5 against City.

A 6 point gap is nothing. Spuds is now a must win game. Dropping more points after that yesterday and City cutting the gap to 3 points can really effect us mentally. Can't have that with so many games coming.

Why the actual fuck are Southampton 3rd? They played like shit today in front of their own fucking crowd. I bet they wil have the game of their lives against us.

Because they have been flat-track bullies. They've only faced 3 decent teams (Liverpool, Tottenham and City) and have lost all 3 games. They will drop off the top of the table very quickly this coming month.

1000% guarantee that after Sunderland played out of their skin against us that they'll now roll over and concede 5 against City.

A 6 point gap is nothing. Spuds is now a must win game. Dropping more points after that yesterday and City cutting the gap to 3 points can really effect us mentally. Can't have that with so many games coming.

The most upsetting thing is I don't think Sunderland played out of their skin. They got bodies back for sure, but they didn't do anything too spectacular. Our players played really slow, and didn't even really force them to play good.

If City roll them over it will be because they won't play as slow as we did against them.

The most upsetting thing is I don't think Sunderland played out of their skin. They got bodies back for sure, but they didn't do anything too spectacular. Our players played really slow, and didn't even really force them to play good.

If City roll them over it will be because they won't play as slow as we did against them.

They did play at a level far higher than what they have or will again this season. They conceded 8 against this average Southampton side, ffs!

We didn't play at our best, sure, but those are still terrible points to drop against a gang of game raising cunts. Just like Villa last season.

Expected.They wouldnt let him go after the performances he's been putting in.Up to us to get the points to what he does for them doesnt change the race

Teams learn from mistakes.They were hardly going to repeat a 8-0 performance of lack of.Plus didnt help we werent exactly all that great.If they up their game up to us to up ours more