• Replies 66k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

The myth Moyes worked miracles at Everton is getting weaker by the minute.

He didn't do anything at Everton it is miracle he survived 11 years not winning anything, he was rubbish an that rot is rubbing off on Utd.

Take a look at this article couldn't agree more, big mistake

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2438584/Was-David-Moyes-right-bring-entirely-new-backroom-staff-Manchester-United-departure-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html

And for someone who knows frankly **** all about the Champions league for him to come out and say Man Utd aren't good enough for it, what a joke. The man is an embarrassment. They were probably delighted to see the back off him.

The myth Moyes worked miracles at Everton is getting weaker by the minute.

Well, they consistently finished in the upper half of the table, I am convinced he can also do this with ManU and even ensure international football^^

He didn't do anything at Everton it is miracle he survived 11 years not winning anything, he was rubbish an that rot is rubbing off on Utd.

Take a look at this article couldn't agree more, big mistake

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2438584/Was-David-Moyes-right-bring-entirely-new-backroom-staff-Manchester-United-departure-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html

And for someone who knows frankly **** all about the Champions league for him to come out and say Man Utd aren't good enough for it, what a joke. The man is an embarrassment. They were probably delighted to see the back off him.

What annoys me is their this constant myth he kept performing minor miracles with a limited budget, which just wasn't true, putting wages into account i think he had the 7th highest budget in the PL, guess what his average finish was for Everton?

He did a decent job, but that was it (I use to cringe when people wanted him at Chelsea) compare that to Pellegrini at Villareal who had similar funds to Moyes but delivered consistent CL football (getting them to a couple of quarters and a semi) aswell as being the only manager to break the Real-Barca duopoly in the last nine years.

As for Moyes at Man.Utd, am i the only one seeing alarming similarities with Roy Hodgson at Liverpool?

What annoys me is their this constant myth he kept performing minor miracles with a limited budget, which just wasn't true, putting wages into account i think he had the 7th highest budget in the PL, guess what his average finish was for Everton?

He did a decent job, but that was it (I use to cringe when people wanted him at Chelsea) compare that to Pellegrini at Villareal who had similar funds to Moyes but delivered consistent CL football (getting them to a couple of quarters and a semi) aswell as being the only manager to break the Real-Barca duopoly in the last nine years.

As for Moyes at Man.Utd, am i the only one seeing alarming similarities with Roy Hodgson at Liverpool?

I totally agree, he did nothing, he didn't even win a Carling/Capital One Cup or anything. There are plenty of clubs with limited budgets that get success, look at Bradford being in that final. Then Wigan winning FA Cup. Moyes did nothing, as I said Everton are probably happy he is gone, I cannot understand why they kept him there so long.

I would have listed 1000 people before Moyes if i had to pick, probably infact his name would never have come up, that is how inadequate he is for the job.

You said Roy at Liverpool, I remember they were quite rude about Roy, he was the 'Fulham' manager but if you looked at his managerial career he had success abroad, league titles and cups, and he got Fulham to a European Final, god he would have been more qualified.

Oh god. My twitter timeline is jam packed with journo's gushing and creaming themselves over Arsenal again.

PLEASE fucking start losing! Can't stand this shit!

To be fair, I watched a few of their games and they looked absolutely fantastic going forward. But I am not worried about them unless they make a few decent signings (cb+st) in December.

The funny thing is, tons of people said Arsene out and one world class signing, wenger looks like a genius again.

@HewardWubb now

unitid had troffy dominashun

Wubb an fergei, lethul combinashun

Nao we hav moyzy I crei everiteim

Fuk, dat duznt rhym

#NationalPoetryDay

LOL

To be fair, I watched a few of their games and they looked absolutely fantastic going forward. But I am not worried about them unless they make a few decent signings (cb+st) in December.

The funny thing is, tons of people said Arsene out and one world class signing, wenger looks like a genius again.

Us football fans are like chameleons