The English Football Thread

Steve

Looking forward to that!

will you film it?

never said such a thing, only that I'd dance it myself.

Now for those of you who enjoy some Latin America goals' narration, here is my fave Brazilian narrator during the Cardiff x City match.

Have fun ;)

http://www.espn.com.br/video/351219_ingles-gols-de-cardiff-city-3-x-2-manchester-city

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

United lost 5 times last year and managed to win the league by 11 points so you can't really take too much satisfaction from other teams losing until the table starts shaping up.

If a rival loses we have every right to celebrate.

People are babbling for nothing, no one has exaggerated, no one has said City are now out of the title race, what happened now was expected because they lost against a newly promoted side. So we are obviously going to be optimistic for the title race, that's what happens, we aren't disciplined monks what sit around all day meditating like wise old fucks saying wise old shit and being so right!

No!! we are typical humans and we are going to get excited.

If a rival loses we have every right to celebrate.

People are babbling for nothing, no one has exaggerated, no one has said City are now out of the title race, what happened now was expected because they lost against a newly promoted side. So we are obviously going to be optimistic for the title race, that's what happens, we aren't disciplined monks what sit around all day meditating like wise old fucks saying wise old shit and being so right!

No!! we are typical humans and we are going to get excited.

How are you Kojo?

Wonderful start to the season really as Arsenal and City have both lost. If we can win today, it'll be the first big blow by our team and Utd would join the list already by match day 3.

Was shocked when i heard about Man City but this is the premiership, don't be too surprised. This is only the first shock of many. It will happen to us, Utd, everyone.

Liverpool blown a 2 goal lead at Anfield against Notts County to get taken into extra time. Whatever the score is now i don't see the big fuss over this team, i swear they are only hyped up because of what they were not what they currently are.

Imagine if say Swansea had the team Liverpool currently have, who would be talking about them being top 4 contenders? no one will.

The top 4 will be four of last season's top 5, with Liverpool in 6th (and they will only get that because Everton will take time to adjust to Martinez) and we will be hearing all summer how good they will be next season because they won 3 in a row near the end.