• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

What? Can you link it?

Late on Thursday night Liverpool managed a mammoth size PR disaster, posting a disgusting tweet on their official Twitter account.

55 years ago the world was in a state of shock as Manchester United’s ‘Busby babes’ were involved in a fatal air accident.

Some (idiot) fans of Liverpool have been known to sing awful songs about the event to ‘take the piss’ out of Manchester United.

Almost everyone involved in the Premier League has attempted to rid football of these terrible chants.

However, @LFC endorsed a tweet clearly mocking those who perished in the Munich air disaster.

Liverpool fan Josh Mitchy’s choice of songs -

Come fly with me relating to the plane that crashed. “Always look on the bright side of life” which is unfortunately code for “Always look on the runway for ice”. And I like to move it, move it, code for “I like to Munich, Munich”.

Incredibly Liverpool responded to Josh Mitchy, tweeting “Have you been sneaking a look at the dressing room Ipod?

The tweet was deleted soon after but it was far, far too late.

Surely Liverpool must fire the individual responsible for this tweet. How they can put this person in charge of the social media of one of the biggest football clubs in the world is baffling?

Absolutely shocking.

Will an apology come from the club or will they simply pretend it never happened?

BS3wHtdIYAADXDG.jpg

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/official-liverpool-twitter-account-endorses-munich-disaster-mockery-deletes-tweet-soonafter/

Spurs have built a solid side now, if all they're signings go through. They still lack a tad of creativity for me though.

300813105527.png

Nice lineup...but I see Spurs lining up like this:

My only disagreement with your lineup is Chadli...when Lennon's fit, he'll be on the bench.

300813111741.png

Nice lineup...but I see Spurs lining up like this:

My only disagreement with your lineup is Chadli...when Lennon's fit, he'll be on the bench.

300813111741.png

Yer they've got a decent little squad together now with Chadli, Lennon, Sandro, Defoe, Dembele etc... all available to come on

They've pretty much signed a new team, that could have a bad effect also.

And from what I've heard they haven't played well on there first two games, particularly their 2nd game. They had to play more direct and couldn't keep a good passing game going.

But they have certainly got much better quality than Arsenal, only thing is has Lamela or Eriksen even signed yet?

TBH United aren't exactly little angels themselves.

They also sing sick Hillsborough songs and in the match at Anfield last September, they were the first to begin chanting those sick chants (IIRC they were chanting them while YNWA was being played).

They should play Bale against Arsenal then sell him. Could you imagine that team they could put out. Come on yids, do em!

In other news, Chelsea are ready.

I despise Sp*rs, but I actually hope Arsenal get totally shat on by them this weekend! .. then we can sit back and watch Wenger get raped by his own fans for not spending any money! ... always a specticle!