• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Very good result for us.

That's the problem with City they lack the mental strength, they will drop a lot of points this season. Even if we lose our games against City, but still manage to beat the mid table and relegation candidates we will win the title. I think this will come down to points, not performances this season, points will win us that title, and we have to get 3 points by any means necessary.

Cardiff Starting XI= £13m

Man City starting XI = £219.9m
City loosing to Cardiff = Priceless

This old joke = 1c

36 games to go guys. United lost their first game to Everton last season went to on to win the title. It was just a bad day for City. So I'm not drawing too many conclusions from 1 game.

This old joke = 1c

36 games to go guys. United lost their first game to Everton last season went to on to win the title. It was just a bad day for City. So I'm not drawing too many conclusions from 1 game.

Probably end up being the only game they loose or something crap.Man U were awlful so many games last year seemed written off then suddenly they popped up the table and ran away..fun for now at least..

I heard Spurs really lacked Gareth Bale though, that they weren't playing so well without him.

They don't look fancy, there where more balls over the top, I'll have to watch a few full games for myself to judge them. I don't know what to make of spurs, I don't see them as a threat, but top 4, it's a possibility. However if they do fuck up, then we all know who will be the first to take advantage of that... Arsenal.