• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

It's so good to see Citeh lose BUT we're the ones who only got 1 point from our games vs QPR last season. Be humble, people.

This.

However, it's the teams that can consistently put these teams away that typically win the league. Last year United wasn't exceptional against the top 5, but they always seemed to squeak by the smaller teams if I recall correctly.

City are still firm favorites. It's just one game..

No ones saying they aren't going to win the title.

I myself pointed out that they lack mental strength, which has been shown for the past 3 seasons that they do. That is a big factor for them this season, they definitely have all the quality, but to comeback and win games and win whilst you're playing bad, that's what wins you the Premier League.

I'm late to the party, but I think this is a different league we have this year, so celebrating City losing 3 points - regardless of to who - is what I'm going to do.
I expect a close run between them, us and United, so every time one of them drops points, I take it as a win for us.
Of course it's too early, but they may miss those points 9 months from now. I hope they do.

Also, City lost, let's do a happy dance!
bunny.gifbunny.gifbunny.gifbunny.gif

I'm late to the party, but I think this is a different league we have this year, so celebrating City losing 3 points - regardless of to who - is what I'm going to do.

I expect a close run between them, us and United, so every time one of them drops points, I take it as a win for us.

Of course it's too early, but they may miss those points 9 months from now. I hope they do.

Also, City lost, let's do a happy dance!

bunny.gifbunny.gifbunny.gifbunny.gif

I agree but the reason i like your post was the happy dance!

I'm so glad that the team I support is in Premier League, definitely the best league in the world!

Can you imagine the likes of Bayern and Barca defeated by the new promoted teams? La Liga is a two horse race and Bundesliga is in Bayern's bag since day one, boring as shit.

Good to see the Bluebirds do Citeh -and fair play to the fans with a demonstration about having to play in red. I am with them 100%.

Who the fuck do they think they are these millionaire owners. What if some cunt bought our club and said we had to play in red for good luck ??