• Replies 66k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

They didn't have the European distractions under Kenny and look what happened.

Im surprised that the general consensus is that Liverpool will finish above Everton, it's forgotten that Everton have been the numero uno in Merseyside for the last two season's.

Kenny the same person who spend Torres cash on Carroll; Downing; Allen and Henderson, compare that to what Tottenham bought with the Bale money.

The only thing they really have to worry about is the fact that their central midfield looks ordinary and they don't have many options there and also keeping their key players - Suarez/Sturridge/Coutinho injury free. Their defense is fine; attack is fine; attacking midfielders are fine.

Liverpool will do well especially against direct rivals since they are actually better when not having much possession and when they rely on counter attacking football, I expect them to finish in the CL spots - don't really see how they can challenge for the title with that central midfield thought.

Rogers has done a lot to clear out the deadwood at Pool, and although not all his signings have worked out he has made Liverpool a lot better than they were by the end of the King Kenny implosion

Kenny the same person who spend Torres cash on Carroll; Downing; Allen and Henderson, compare that to what Tottenham bought with the Bale money.

The only thing they really have to worry about is the fact that their central midfield looks ordinary and they don't have many options there and also keeping their key players - Suarez/Sturridge/Coutinho injury free. Their defense is fine; attack is fine; attacking midfielders are fine.

Liverpool will do well especially against direct rivals since they are actually better when not having much possession and when they rely on counter attacking football, I expect them to finish in the CL spots - don't really see how they can challenge for the title with that central midfield thought.

Rogers has done a lot to clear out the deadwood at Pool, and although not all his signings have worked out he has made Liverpool a lot better than they were by the end of the King Kenny implosion

Allen was brought by Rodgers. I look at their team and for me i still think they are miles behind the top 5, they or Everton may get 5th if one has an absolute shocker but i just can't see them getting 4th.

This season proves how a crappy team like Man United only won the league due to RVP's brilliance..

I expect years of mediocrity from United (similar to Liverpool's past few years).

would like to think so ,,but Moyes could be out by end of the season ,,,and they would spend big.. still its a nice feeling atm

Ah yes the Brett Easton Ellis book I read in the eighties.

A lot of impressionable youth then were excited by the mysoginistic graphic violence (much left out of the dreadful film) though Christian Bale, as with Gareth is also a mediocre Welsh export.