Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I said that a while back in the thread. I think he is hell bent on leaving personally, and yes they won't want to sell him to us, but on the other hand we may just make them an offer they can't refuse, which is both financially good for them and we get the player we want.

This is all hypothetical of course but I just feel Rooney's race is run at United, and like I said yesterday, I think Moyes is saying a lot of things through gritted teeth, or at least that is my take. The request he put in still remains as far as we know, and I hope we are pressing the right buttons in this transfer to make Rooney realize he is a wanted man.

I agree that he most likely leaving united, but I think the only way we will get him is that if we're the only team interested..

I am starting to think this will happen now! If Rooney really wanted to stay then he would have surely put out a statement by now or at least posted something on his twitter or Facebook saying how he is happy at United and wants to stay, but as far as i know he hasn't done this! now even Mourinho is refusing to rule signing Rooney out! it seems like this deal will happen which is not good news imo!

He is injury prone and isn't a much better striker than what we have! Rooney is a number 10 now i don't think he is anywhere near a World Class Striker which is what we desperately need!!! he is a very good number 10 but we already have at least 2 players who are better number 10's than Rooney, so i really don't see why we are even pursuing him tbh! this is going to be yet another big money flop signing unfortunately!

12.52pm: Asked about Jose Mourinho's comments about Rooney.

DM: 'Unless Im talking double dutch, I am have said already he isnt for sale.'

Asked whether the comments were mischievous.

DM: 'Not really. Jose is entitled to talk. I think he said also that he didnt want to talk about Wayne didnt he?'

Asked if it would help if Rooney came out and said he wanted to stay?

DM: 'I have answered lots of questions about Wayne and its getting repetitive. I dont want to talk about it all day.'

Asked about Thiago Alcantara.

DM: I never said he was a target.

12.52pm: Asked about Jose Mourinho's comments about Rooney.

DM: 'Unless Im talking double dutch, I am have said already he isnt for sale.'

Asked whether the comments were mischievous.

DM: 'Not really. Jose is entitled to talk. I think he said also that he didnt want to talk about Wayne didnt he?'

Asked if it would help if Rooney came out and said he wanted to stay?

DM: 'I have answered lots of questions about Wayne and its getting repetitive. I dont want to talk about it all day.'

Asked about Thiago Alcantara.

DM: I never said he was a target.

That's the question right there, that is the one, and Moyes body swerved it like like a true winger.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You