Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt United would be that unprofessional to lie that he is injured then sell him few days later. I hope your mate is right and the offer is come from us though.

as it stands the transfer request is still in, as far as I am aware he wants away

as it stands the transfer request is still in, as far as I am aware he wants away

I know, just that I'm very skeptical about United faking his injury. It seems very small-clubed if you know what I mean.

Anyway, time will tell.

I know, just that I'm very skeptical about United faking his injury. It seems very small-clubed if you know what I mean.

Anyway, time will tell.

We have heard zero from Rooney, only United with 'he isn't for sale'.....I think all this talk from Moyes is done through gritted teeth, and behind it all is a very un happy footballer.

Allegedly this is a photo of him leaving the training pitch for the final time today, showing that his hamstring is fine.

(Note the flip-flops.)

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

Here he is leaving the hotel (on his own):

DnprK68.jpg

Allegedly this is a photo of him leaving the training pitch for the final time today, showing that his hamstring is fine.

(Note the flip-flops.)

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

Here he is leaving the hotel (on his own):

DnprK68.jpg

Plus he is with slippers.

nice pic lol. But great we do not have to promote such an ugly sign like AON. SAMSUNG is a much more classy.

I do not like him as a person and I would not be concerned if he didn't come but I can't deny being thrilled at the possibility he might.

----De Rossi---Lampard--

Hazard----Mata----Schürrle

-----------Rooney------------

would freakin rock has every ageclass in it and quality in abundance.

nice pic lol. But great we do not have to promote such an ugly sign like AON. SAMSUNG is a much more classy.

I do not like him as a person and I would not be concerned if he didn't come but I can't deny being thrilled at the possibility he might.

----De Rossi---Lampard--

Hazard----Mata----Schürrle

-----------Rooney------------

would freakin rock has every ageclass in it and quality in abundance.

De Rossi - Ramires

De Bruyne - Mata - Hazard

ST

would be far better imo.

De Rossi - Ramires

De Bruyne - Mata - Hazard

ST

would be far better imo.

depends on the opponent and on the style. Your choice is good and surely will feature next season but mine simply scares the shit out of any opposition just because it is so fuckin lethal.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You