Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get Rooney, I believe we'd have the best front 4 in England and one of the best in Europe, by a sheer mile. Rooney as the front man, hes a technically gifted player who can interchange with the 3 behind him. He has a footballing brain, as do Mata, Hazard and Oscar, it would be incredible to see them link up.

Rooney could come deeper to get the ball, opening up spaces similar to what Messi does for Barca, drawing his marker out allowing Mata/Hazard/Oscar to have more room to receive the ball in/get into goal scoring positions due to the fact hes moved a player out of his position receiving the ball/looking to receive the ball. He can also play as a pure 9, getting onto the end of crosses/scoring goals in and around the box.

If we get Rooney, I believe we'd have the best front 4 in England and one of the best in Europe, by a sheer mile. Rooney as the front man, hes a technically gifted player who can interchange with the 3 behind him. He has a footballing brain, as do Mata, Hazard and Oscar, it would be incredible to see them link up.

Rooney could come deeper to get the ball, opening up spaces similar to what Messi does for Barca, drawing his marker out allowing Mata/Hazard/Oscar to have more room to receive the ball in/get into goal scoring positions due to the fact hes moved a player out of his position receiving the ball/looking to receive the ball. He can also play as a pure 9, getting onto the end of crosses/scoring goals in and around the box.

I know what you mean and I completely agree (even said something similar my self a few weeks back without the Messi comparison), but you will get absolutely slatted here for saying this! :lol:

I know what you mean and I completely agree (even said something similar my self a few weeks back without the Messi comparison), but you will get absolutely slatted here for saying this! :lol:

Haha I have three words for the members who intend to slate me for such comparison in the next 7 minutes or so "suck my balls" :Goober:

Sorry to ruin the Apple - Samsung debate lads...

Mourinho on Rooney in Bangkok: "It would be wrong to talk about other players...but yes I do like him".

"Rooney is a player I like very much but I can say no more than that. Being fast and direct, I like that, but he's a MUFC player."

Rooney injury a grade one tear so it's minor. Happened before flight to Bangkok. Club thought it minor but now want treatment at Carrington.

Still not convinced that united would sell to a direct rival for the PL. A transfer like that could cost them the tittle.

Yeah I said that a while back in the thread. I think he is hell bent on leaving personally, and yes they won't want to sell him to us, but on the other hand we may just make them an offer they can't refuse, which is both financially good for them and we get the player we want.

This is all hypothetical of course but I just feel Rooney's race is run at United, and like I said yesterday, I think Moyes is saying a lot of things through gritted teeth, or at least that is my take. The request he put in still remains as far as we know, and I hope we are pressing the right buttons in this transfer to make Rooney realize he is a wanted man.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You