Wayne Rooney

J.F.

"Chelsea confident of signing Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney - and are ready to sell Fernando Torres or Demba Ba if they are successful."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/chelsea-confident-of-signing-manchester-united-striker-wayne-rooney--and-are-ready-to-sell-fernando-torres-or-demba-ba-if-they-are-successful-8701274.html

Expect Ba to leave, if Rooney signed.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was really skeptical about the possibility of signing Rooney at first but I was just trying to kid myself into thinking it would be a bad idea for some strange reason.

When you sit and really think of how good it would be to have Rooney playing in our current squad, the idea is mouthwatering.

Though I just can't see it happening. It's hard to know what rumours slash news have any subastance to them at all these days.

What is the real possibility of this happening!!?! I have no idea!!!!!

he's the best option available at the moment... if we ship out ba, who i've always thought isn't anywhere near good enough for chelsea, and get rooney in, the squad will start looking like a genuine title contender for the pl... not that i love rooney or anything but realistically he's probably the best we can do

More proof this guy is over the hill! he is getting more and more injury prone! he has lost a lot of the pace and explosiveness which made him a dangerous player when he was younger as well, the guy just doesn't look after his body! I am just hoping we stay well away from Rooney! it would be an awful signing!

Moyes said of Rooney: "The team here are telling me it is the best shape they have seen him in for five years."

Wayne Rooney flying home from Man Utd's tour of Asia & Australia after suffering hamstring injury in training & to be out for a month.

More proof this guy is over the hill! he is getting more and more injury prone! he has lost a lot of the pace and explosiveness which made him a dangerous player when he was younger as well, the guy just doesn't look after his body! I am just hoping we stay well away from Rooney! it would be an awful signing!

A hamstring injury proves a guy is over the hill? Ha.

Doesn't look after his body well? Well, what do you make of David Moyes saying just a few days ago that the United staff have said that he's returned in the best shape he's been in in 5 years?

Oh, and pace and explosiveness is not what makes Rooney a dangerous player. It's his intelligence on the pitch.

What's so interesting about him being injured? i truly believe if Rooney sneezes, the conspiracy theorists will say it might have something to do with him seeking a move.

If he wants to leave, he will hand in a transfer request and not show up for training like so many players do to force a move.

And tbf @Pacquiao, is right about him being injury prone. Almost every season now.

A hamstring injury proves a guy is over the hill? Ha.

Doesn't look after his body well? Well, what do you make of David Moyes saying just a few days ago that the United staff have said that he's returned in the best shape he's been in in 5 years?

Oh, and pace and explosiveness is not what makes Rooney a dangerous player. It's his intelligence on the pitch.

I think most people knew Moyes was talking rubbish when he said that, and now its been proved that he was and Moyes now looks a fool!

I like Wayne Rooney as a player but i think there is a problem with his body fitness, he sometimes looks a bit overweight. It might be just me but i don't really like Wayne Rooney playing for us.

My mate got this spot on, he said last night an offer had come in and Rooney will be flying back in the coming days.

I seriously doubt United would be that unprofessional to lie that he is injured then sell him few days later. I hope your mate is right and the offer is come from us though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You