Wayne Rooney

J.F.

95% of United fans i have spoke to about this are more than happy to see Rooney leave for £20m, even to us. That alone should be a serious warning sign.

Would they have said the same in 2008? no chance.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

95% of United fans i have spoke to about this are more than happy to see Rooney leave for £20m, even to us. That alone should be a serious warning sign.

Well, most United fans wanted Ronaldo out after his World Cup shenanigans. Look how well that went...

£20m for Rooney is a steal.

Well, most United fans wanted Ronaldo out after his World Cup shenanigans. Look how well that went...

You all forget his insane salary.Torres and Rooney in one team would make chelsea insolvent.They both earn to much and they both are not worth that amount of salary.

20m for Rooney is like 13m for Daniele de Rossi, steal.

Chelsea are preparing a £25m bid for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney. (Daily Star)

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says he admires Manchester United's Wayne Rooney

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8820174/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Welcome bro

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

20m for Rooney is like 13m for Daniele de Rossi, steal.

If United believed that then they would not sell him to a title rival for that price. United may be many things but stupid isn't one of them(remember Veron?) , they won't let a player go if they thought could seriously hurt them domestically for the foreseeable future. If we went after Rooney in 2008, we would have had to smash the British transfer record to pieces to even get United to start talking.

If he was still at his peak or anything near, United would be telling him he is going abroad or nowhere, like Levy did with Modric.

If United believed that then they would not sell him to a title rival for that price. United may be many things but stupid isn't one of them(remember Veron?) , they won't let a player go if they thought could seriously hurt them domestically for the foreseeable future. If we went after Rooney in 2008, we would have had to smash the British transfer record to pieces to even get United to start talking.

If he was still at his peak or anything near, United would be telling him he is going abroad or nowhere, like Levy did with Modric.

Tomo chill - 20 million even 30 million is a steal for this player :)

Happy to be proved wrong, but if we sign him, he will be awesome for us!!!! That simple :)

Fuck Utd - Rooney knows they are on a downward spiral now and wants out...

I don't see you saying the same about De Rossi and Roma? Ultimately it is up to the player if he wants to leave. You are right united are not stupid and so they won't keep an unhappy player, especially if that player is on 240k/wk! What they will do though, imo, is make sure they sell him to someone who is not a threat to them.

I don't see you saying the same about De Rossi and Roma? Ultimately it is up to the player if he wants to leave. You are right united are not stupid and so they won't keep an unhappy player, especially if that player is on 240k/wk! What they will do though, imo, is make sure they sell him to someone who is not a threat to them.

We aren't Roma's rivals in any way shape or form, if Lazio wanted him i bet Roma will have to be offered a huge, huge amount to even consider it.

Seriously if Rooney come for 20m that is a steal compare to 24m on RVP. Rooney play positions RVP don't so I say get me the guns we are going robbing gettin

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

If he signs Jose will work wonders with him, he has always said he likes Rooney and I think deep down Rooney likes him, now SAF has left united Rooney might want to play for another world class manager who knows tho.

But I would 100% love him here evan tho I hate him lol

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You