Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Absolutely hilarious that United fans are saying that he's worth £40m for anyone else but £50m if its Chelsea.

They're scared shitless about the potential of this side with a proper striker.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not better than Higuain or Cavani. If he comes, it would be because he is sure of a STARTING position; which he is unworthy of. He thinks that being british entitles him to get everything. The guy is too over-priced for a traditional number 9.

Sorry, but fuck United and fuck Rooney.

We have Lukaku. The beast that came off the bench to score a hattrick against them last season. I'd rather have 15yrs of the man mountain who already loves Chelsea, instead of 2-3 good years (if even) of a waning Rooney - the moaning money grabber.

Rooney > Higuain

Rooney for £30m with a bunch of cash to invest in a world class midfielder or £55m for Cavani and struggle to buy a top class midfielder due to FFP?

He is not better than Higuain or Cavani. If he comes, it would be because he is sure of a STARTING position; which he is unworthy of. He thinks that being british entitles him to get everything. The guy is too over-priced for a traditional number 9.

Are u kidding? Of course Roo is better than Higuain. Roo is a top player.

He is not better than Higuain or Cavani.

LOL Rooney is far better than Higuain. Higuain is only slightly above decent.

Rooney for £30m with a bunch of cash to invest in a world class midfielder or £55m for Cavani and struggle to buy a top class midfielder due to FFP?

The self-proclaimed Accountants strike again.

Are u kidding? Of course Roo is better than Higuain. Roo is a top player.

Rooney only matters when there is money involved. He did NOTHING for United last season AND they still won the EPL last season. Chelsea needs a "traditional 9" since they have so many great passers and playmakers (oscar, mata, hazard, lampard). Rooney does not fit in with them.

Chelsea needs a poacher.

LOL Rooney is far better than Higuain. Higuain is only slightly above decent.

The self-proclaimed Accountants strike again.

Try someone with common sense.

How many times recently have we heard about us spending more reasonably and supporting FFP? Can you really see us spending all that cash on Cavani and then going out and spending millions and millions more on other players? You think we'll spend another 80m in one window?

Possible I suppose, but I wouldn't think so.

Rooney fancies himself as a number 10 - come second striker, SAF gave him a go there, and his game suffered for it. If he can get back to basics and stop dropping so deep, I think he can recover the form that made him world class. He is an off the shoulder striker, and needs to understand that.

A manager like Mourinho would certainly be able to play him to his strengths and get him to understand this.

I'd like him. One of the main reasons is that he's versatile; he can actually play with Lukaku and wouldn't hamper him as much as a Cavani would. It'd be a steal for £20m-£25m as far as I'm concerned.

That's what I wanted to read, thank you Skipper.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You