Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's had to accommodate other players going on 3 seasons now. I would easily prefer this deal over the 62 mill Cavani deal. A club change could possibly enhance his enthusiasm, especially under Mourinho. Not a guarantee though, but his quality would definitely benefit the club. Hopefully he actually strives for excellence rather shagging grandma's.

Astonished we haven't been looking into Higuain.

I've wanted Rooney for years! Honestly, the cunt scares me on the field. So dangerous from anywhere and is extremely competitive! Exactly what Jose needs to fill the trophy cabinet. I'd be more chuffed about signing him then Cavani..

Higuain is such a joke striker, overpriced imo

By no means.

Higuain is 25 and has a massive goal talley for his national side. He's been under the limelight for a couple seasons now at Madrid down to poor management, but he is absolute quality when on form and a club change will exactly change his game and enthusiasm.

By no means.

Higuain is 25 and has a massive goal talley for his national side. He's been under the limelight for a couple seasons now at Madrid down to poor management, but he is absolute quality when on form and a club change will exactly change his game and enthusiasm.

We'll see if he comes to arsenal

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You