Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Come on Wayne, push through with the move. You know it makes sense. Would absolutely LOVE to see him in our shirt next season.

Same. It ticks all the boxes for me. And if we need a goal with 20 mins to go or so, we can push rooney a little bit deeper, put the fridge on and then have Hazard, Mata, Rooney, etc all supplying him.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we need another homegrown/English player in the team next season? Like are we actually lacking one to comply with the rules? I genuinely cannot see Blackman getting promoted (and even if he does, Lamps will be leaving next season probably and the club will want to have another homegrown player ready to try fill his void) & if it's true we haven't even been talking to Napoli this whole time then I'm actually kinda confident this will happen. We are Chelsea after all.

I've said it 100000 times to various people that Rooney will come here. Mourihno has always liked him and stated he'd love to work with him. He wasn't available then but he is now Jose. He'd flourish under Jose as the main striker, and he's English. I bet Wayne wants to come to us. And don't forget.... "once a blue,always a blue" on his t-shirt for Everton back in 2003 lol. Also we have Soho down here Wazza!

If he signs i will pray i get proved wrong, but i think he has peaked back in 2004 and 2010 i would have paid a little bit towards the transfer itself, but not now.

Rooney reminds me of Eto'o a bit and it was always Jose's dream transfer to have someone like Eto'o partner Drogba. Rooney - Lukaku would be amazing in theory.

Rooney is half cheper than cavani, he is PL proven, diferent type of stiker than Lukaku, can play anywhere in attack (as Cam with lukaku upfront).

Cavani is better striker BUT he isnt worth 60mio EVER. some of you expect him to score loads of goals ala messi but he could have same effect as he is having in Confeds cup. Serie A is weak, even Di Natale and Totti score loads of goals there...

Everybody would love Cavani signs, but for that stupid amount of money, we could do something a lot better and wiser, Rooney plus a world class DM will probably cost less than a Cavani.

Plus, I always think Rooney is a better fit for our system. Imagine Hazard, Mata, Oscar/KdB and Rooney upfront, drooling awesome, goals assists creativities will flow like a fucking fire hose.

I'm convinced he's only got 2 options in this transfer window, he either stays or joins us.

Really can't think of him moving abroad unless it's America or Australia but that's impossible, can't think of him joining Arsenal neither because no one is that stupid while you have the chance to join Chelsea as well. That leaves the only question which is whether United is willing to sell him to us or not. Personally as much as I want him here, I just can't see that happened.

The question is whether Utd would strengthen a title rival. If I were them I'd rather park Rooney in the stands for a whole season then sell to us.

It depends whether United look at him like a lot of fans do, a player on the way down but they can get 30M plus for.

It depends whether United look at him like a lot of fans do, a player on the way down but they can get 30M plus for.

But they sold van Nistelroy, Beckham and C.Ronaldo to Real Madrid only. And they know that Rooney -declining or not- would improve a title rival drastically, whilst there is no one for these 30m who could adequately replace Rooney. Do you really think Moyes would be so dumb to enter the season with a strikerforce of an aging Rvp, a striker who is as lethal as a Bundeswehr soldier and a poacher who can not lead the line?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You