Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO it is ridiculous to compare Higuain to Rooney. Wazza's quality should not be in doubt. He is capable of scoring and creating goals of the highest order week in week out. The question is not is he good enough but does he fit here? and is he worth the money&the trouble we will have with him? He is ot the kind of poacher some want, he is more than that and he surely can be a classic no.9 as he is for England, cos he is clinical finisher and has the strength and enough pace to shrug off any defender. The problem is him being a dumb, self-centred twat, brilliant player, but an incredible, greedy cunt + he already has won everything, he will not be as ambitious as Lukaku or Cavani. If Mourinho can get him on fire again this could be the deal of the century, if not he will just be a much uglier version of Torres. He does not fit the club in terms of identity, but he does fit the squad in terms of playing style. Deciding between him and Cavani is deciding what are we willing to sacrifice for success. A lot of money or a bit of our pride?

It is understood that Rooney is most attracted by the prospect of joining Mourinho, a coach he has long admired at Chelsea. (Telegraph) #CFC

Chelsea are prepared to offer £20m for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney (Telegraph) #CFC #MUFC

I just love how on twitter you can write some complete bullshit and then put (Telegraph) or (SSN) at the end and it becomes reliable. How about an actual link to The Telegraph actually saying this?!

I just love how on twitter you can write some complete bullshit and then put (Telegraph) or (SSN) at the end and it becomes reliable. How about an actual link to The Telegraph actually saying this?!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10153760/Chelsea-prepare-to-offer-20m-for-Manchester-Uniteds-Wayne-Rooney.html Here is the story.

I hate Wayne Rooney. I've hated him for about 6 years, i hate his temperament, his attitude, his face, his hair (or lack of), his ginger beard, his scouse voice.... i hate almost everything about him.

Strangely enough, i'd be mega excited if he came to us. He is a tremendous footballer when he's confident, in form and happy. He's also English. The thought of him with Mourinho is really something exciting. Can get him for like £25m too which is half of Cavani's asking price and he's not that much older.

If he stays with United I will continue to despise him. If he joins us I have little doubt he'll become a hero to many here. Funny eh.

Mark Hughes all over again.

I prefer Rooney for about 25m than Cavani for 45 or how Napoli want.Rooney will be great signing for every club.He is class player,he is English and he is 27 years old.For me he will be great signing for us and why not to try with 20-25m.If man and Rooney have decided to sell him we can try and go for him.

If they ask for more tell them they got Van Persie who is a better player in a better situation for cheaper. Anything more than 25m and we should say no.

I hate Wayne Rooney. I've hated him for about 6 years, i hate his temperament, his attitude, his face, his hair (or lack of), his ginger beard, his scouse voice.... i hate almost everything about him.

Strangely enough, i'd be mega excited if he came to us. He is a tremendous footballer when he's confident, in form and happy. He's also English. The thought of him with Mourinho is really something exciting. Can get him for like £25m too which is half of Cavani's asking price and he's not that much older.

Agree with all of this. He needs the right motivation (a bit like Drogba at times) but on his day he is one of the most destructive players in the world.

In terms of his fit, I love the idea of him leading the line but also having the ability to drop off and bring players like Mata, Hazard and Schurrle into the game. He's a big game player in my opinion and he can also play in the hole which would enable us to use Lukaku up top without losing Rooney's threat. He knows this league, he's scored in a Champions League Final and the prospect of him working with Mourinho is very exciting indeed.

Rooney is going to want mega money and those stupid clauses in Terry's (and potentially Torres'?) contract mean he would instantly match it. The saving we make in transfer fee between Rooney and Cavani would probably end up being added onto Rooney's contract.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You