Wayne Rooney

J.F.

My mate "who works in the Gambling world" Has just sent me a message saying we have got Rooney..

He also said he can't say where he got it from yet.. He has been right about everything so far...

First post in 3 years.

And you are going for a WHS moment.

Hmm I am skeptical, but i hope you are right provided this 25 mil figure is accurate.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate "who works in the Gambling world" Has just sent me a message saying we have got Rooney..

He also said he can't say where he got it from yet.. He has been right about everything so far...

Well if anyone would Know the deeply secretive business dealings of Roman and Chelsea in general I've no doubts WHATSOEVER it would be your "gambling world" mate

After making such a big deal of Benitez's flags comment from 2007, it would be rather ironic if we accept with open arms a player who stuck two fingers up at our supporters just over 2 years ago.

Wayne Rooney will quit Man United unless they apologise for spreading the rumour of a transfer request by him. [Daily Star]

Lol what the actual fuck!!

Too much face palm!

Yep...........

First post in 3 years.

And you are going for a WHS moment.

Hmm I am skeptical, but i hope you are right provided this 25 mil figure is accurate.

Ha... I have only been a member for a little while.. my mate is so sure!..

A lot of Wayne Rooney news in the headlines today - The Sun says Manchester United will not pander to Rooney's demands and he is on trial for his Old Trafford future. #SSN

However, the Daily Mail says that Wayne Rooney will have to submit a written transfer request if he wants to leave Manchester United. #SSN

A mate of mine who is a massive United fan and works for a huge company in Liverpool that mixes in these so called celebrity circles reckons Rooney is basically gone and is ready to hand in the transfer request.

SIGN HIM UP!

A mate of mine who is a massive United fan and works for a huge company in Liverpool that mixes in these so called celebrity circles reckons Rooney is basically gone and is ready to hand in the transfer request.

Music to my ears, he would solve the front line problem, give experience in the PL, and show some quality to the youngs.

Spanish newspaper Sport is reporting Barcelona are ready to make a move for Wayne Rooney and offer €25million (£21m) plus David Villa if the England international tells Manchester United that he is intent on leaving this summer. #SSN

Spanish newspaper Sport is reporting Barcelona are ready to make a move for Wayne Rooney and offer €25million (£21m) plus David Villa if the England international tells Manchester United that he is intent on leaving this summer. #SSN

I wouldn't worry much. This kind of high-profile player exchange deals rarely go through. Too many variables

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You