Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Im sorry but I really hate Manu and Rooney is a symbol of their evil fraud of a club. I don't want him at Chelsea. Rather give Lukaku a chance.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt he will come to us. I'll never forget after the last saga about him joining and him giving our supporters the finger. Also him celebrating in front of us in the CL. The whole game we were chanting "Rooney, you're a cunt, Rooney, Rooney you're a cunt"

fernando-torres-boo.jpg

I'm pretty sure most footballers wouldn't give a fuck, provided the dollar provided is substantial enough!

Im sorry but I really hate Manu and Rooney is a symbol of their evil fraud of a club. I don't want him at Chelsea. Rather give Lukaku a chance.

If he joined I would support Rooney for ever more, Chelsea comes before anything hatred or not.

We've seen at Real Madrid now that 'bad apples' or 'cunts' now simply get dropped by Mourinho, so if Rooney were to do something bizarre and cuntish he would absolutely get dropped. If this case were to never arise however then we've simply got a very good player and we shouldn't complain about the past and how he may or may not have acted at a direct rival club.

fernando-torres-boo.jpg

I'm pretty sure most footballers wouldn't give a fuck, provided the dollar provided is substantial enough!

There is a difference, between a few lady boy chants and wanka gestures. I was waiting for you to come back with this to be honest :lol:

Obviously, money provided anyone would come here but I could see him picking other teams before us. I honestly think he would suit us perfectly though, his judgement of the game is so good when he's on form.

I see him either staying at Manu or rather moving to PSG (Ibra looking to leave), Madrid (Higuain leaving) or City (long term admirers, Tevez and Dzeko probably leaving).

As for us, I'm not sure, though I do believe he is on our shortlist after Cavani, Lewandowski and perhaps Ibrahimovic. I'm pretty sure he would work well under Mourinho and at 27 years of age, he would still have a few seasons on the peak of his game to give.

If we brought him, I would support him simply because then he would be a Chelsea player.

Personally, I don't like him but that's nothing major since 99% of others teams hate JT, but that doesn't change the fact that he is among the best strikers in the world who works his guts out in almost every game.

If our other transfer options are exhausted and Mourinho still feels we need a world class striker, why not?

Would he be a decent primary penalty taker? I think if both were on the field I'd rather Hazard. Rooney, despite having a very powerful shot, seems to change his mind on the run up sometimes and completely mess it up. Hazard though is as cool as a cucumber.

Would he be a decent primary penalty taker? I think if both were on the field I'd rather Hazard. Rooney, despite having a very powerful shot, seems to change his mind on the run up sometimes and completely mess it up. Hazard though is as cool as a cucumber.

Penalties are moot point imo, we have some really good penalty takers at this club. Luiz, Hazard, Frank and so on.

The depth and versatility that would here with Rooney would be tremendous. His work rate alone is a reason to go for him.

Hey man, did you use bold on that post on purpose or was it automatic?

Asking because I'm investigating that annoying shit...

Manchester United likely to offer Wayne Rooney a new deal to stay

• Contract talks with David Moyes due to take place this week

• Forward's young family settled in the north-west

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jun/22/manchester-united-wayne-rooney

Another new deal? will they also give him another pay raise? what a joke.

I highly doubt he will come to us. I'll never forget after the last saga about him joining and him giving our supporters the finger. Also him celebrating in front of us in the CL. The whole game we were chanting "Rooney, you're a cunt, Rooney, Rooney you're a cunt"

What are you on about? That's football. I remember when Mark Hughes played for United and I couldn't stand him but when he arrived at Chelsea, I was over the moon & became a huge fan of his. If Rooney came to Chelsea and delivered the goods, I wouldn't give a fuck about his time at United. Making us and every other team suffer is his job.

What are you on about? That's football. I remember when Mark Hughes played for United and I couldn't stand him but when he arrived at Chelsea, I was over the moon & became a huge fan of his. If Rooney came to Chelsea and delivered the goods, I wouldn't give a fuck about his time at United. Making us and every other team suffer is his job.

Read the other post bloke.

Decision will supposedly be made next week, let's wait and find out. me personally I think he will sign a new 3-4 years deal and said that he will stay at MU for the rest of his career.

But in May he requested a transfer, what could convinced him to stay in one month when he's not with the club even...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You