Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also don't rate Higuain (or Benzema for that matter)

There's a reason why Real are selling him, and we shouldn't be settling. I'd rather give Lukaku more time

Higuain wants to leave the club. They have been misusing him and any club should be grateful of having him

Higuain wants to leave the club. They have been misusing him and any club should be grateful of having him

no he is a great player just never gonna be top in the world. There is a reason why he is for sale for £20m and not £30-£40m

If I know Jose he is playing a blinder on Rooney ,unsettle him and suggest we are interested causing maximum disruption and uncertainty for Moyes and Utd and then walk away at the last possible moment and sign someone better ,we dont want Rooney at the Bridge ,he is on the way down and we have had a couple of these already. I would rather have Lukaku playing for us than Rooney next season . .

Wouldnt be surprise if this goes how it did last time...I wana leave...oooo look more money.....

Difference is back then Rooney was so important to United he could effectively write his own contract, it's different this time.

It is understood that Rooney is most attracted by the prospect of joining Mourinho, a coach he has long admired at Chelsea. (Telegraph) #CFC

Chelsea are prepared to offer £20m for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney (Telegraph) #CFC #MUFC

Unless Rooney expressly tells Moyes and United that he wants to join us and makes a fuss about it and refuses to play, there's no way he's gonna be sold for £20m to a title rival like us.

I'd say £25-30m minimum. Would love him here though.

Unless Rooney expressly tells Moyes and United that he wants to join us and makes a fuss about it and refuses to play, there's no way he's gonna be sold for £20m to a title rival like us.

I'd say £25-30m minimum. Would love him here though.

25 mil is still good price for fantastic player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You