Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting read. I'd still love him in blue though. I think if he were a player coming from a different league more people would be on board. When Lampard's future was up in the air and he was linked with United there were a lot of United supporters who had the same attitude of not wanting Lampard seemingly just because he's such an icon for Chelsea. It's always tough to pick up a player from such a rival team. But sometimes it can be worth it.

As does Cavani. Any signing of a 25-30 years old big name striker has now. But that should not prohibit us from signing players we might need.

No it doesnt, Cavani has nothing similar to Torres' transfer!

Would welcome him here for sure. Would be a great transfer.

• Would not get in the way of lukaku.
  • Versatile.
  • Fits our system
  • Hard Working
  • Not as expensive as some other options.
  • Still a great striker.

Apart from his huge price tag?

No, not even the price tag is can be viewed as the same. Yes, same numbers, but totally different scenario!

So, no, a possible Cavani transfer will have no similarity wih Torres'. However, Rooney shares a lot of similarities...

No, not even the price tag is can be viewed as the same. Yes, same numbers, but totally different scenario!

So, no, a possible Cavani transfer will have no similarity wih Torres'. However, Rooney shares a lot of similarities...

A Rooney transfer doesn't share a lot of similarities to Torres transfer IMO. Rooney's main asset are his mental attributes. Physically, if put on a strict regime he can easily get back to his best shape, and you can't say the same about Torres who basically lost his explosiveness that made him so dangerous over his Liverpool career. Can you say the same about Wayne? Has Wayne lost what made him dangerous? If yes, is it difficult to regain like Torres? You are also forgetting that Wayne would cost half as much as Torres did.

Honestly, the transfer isn't anywhere near as comparable as you're trying to make it seem in my opinion.

My mate "who works in the Gambling world" Has just sent me a message saying we have got Rooney..

He also said he can't say where he got it from yet.. He has been right about everything so far...

My mate "who works in the Gambling world" Has just sent me a message saying we have got Rooney..

He also said he can't say where he got it from yet.. He has been right about everything so far...

I work in the underworld....You wanna see the knickers and thongs I sell.

A Rooney transfer doesn't share a lot of similarities to Torres transfer IMO. Rooney's main asset are his mental attributes. Physically, if put on a strict regime he can easily get back to his best shape, and you can't say the same about Torres who basically lost his explosiveness that made him so dangerous over his Liverpool career. Can you say the same about Wayne? Has Wayne lost what made him dangerous? If yes, is it difficult to regain like Torres? You are also forgetting that Wayne would cost half as much as Torres did.

Honestly, the transfer isn't anywhere near as comparable as you're trying to make it seem in my opinion.

apparently Rooney isn't keen on gym time: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/rooney-could-good-ronaldo-bothered-gym-093958084.html

Like I said, if he is motivated by JM to stay on a strict regime which isn't that hard let's be honest - he can easily get back into shape. It isn't something that's hard to fix/not fixable at all ala Torres' explosiveness.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You