Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho said this will go on until the very last day of the transfer window and he has little reason to lie about that. A lot can happen in 5 or so days, especially in football. Still a few twists and turns remain.

no he said he gives rooney 24-48 hours to decide. and it seems that rooney has made his decision. in the end we will have the world-class Etoo (the one from barca/inter days as some on this board seem to believe) to our disposal.

Insert something about ''proven in BPL'' here. I agree.

Really? "BPL proven" is the most overrated thing on the world of football!

Cavani is one of the best strikers is the world. And, although he is not worth all that money, Rooney doesnt get close to it...

Just think of it this way: They played their strongest side and were at home. We played with Schurrle up front and without our best player and they still couldn't score. Cech didn't even break a sweat.

We come away from that game with the same mindset. We're still 2 players short of having a complete squad. A striker and a CM.

LOOOL at everybody who said I was lunatic when I said Rooney didnt want to leave nor play at Chelsea and he was only having a diva issue so he could have his ego taken care... :wank2:

Whilst I agree, this deal looks dead in the water now, IF it does end up happening, you may end up looking very silly when this post gets dug up and quoted several times.

I agree with your point, but I'd never throw my eggs into a basket and proclaim it until the window was shut........

Similarly, I guess you could quite easily quote this post and make me look silly if it doesn't happen :D

Really? "BPL proven" is the most overrated thing on the world of football!

Cavani is one of the best strikers is the world. And, although he is not worth all that money, Rooney doesnt get close to it...

I know I was being sarcastic :)

60m for him must be some kind of joke. We need a striker, yesterday all the good he did was playing as a cam. He hasn't played as striker for over a season in the PL, and when he has for England, hasn't exactly been great. 60m? Lol.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You