• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could have:

Suarez Mata Hazard

Rooney

Now that would be a feared attack :)

All interchanging - nobody could defend against that ;)

Plus on the bench you have Oscar, Schurrle, Moses, KdB - just wow ;)

Could you fucking imagine, mate!

Jose would have the cheek to bring both in too. We'd literally be unstoppable in the league.

If only!

Could you fucking imagine, mate!

Jose would have the cheek to bring both in too. We'd literally be unstoppable in the league.

If only!

I'd say Pan European unstoppable - there's nothing that you couldn't challenge for - 4 World Class match winners in one team, with awesome backup...

Aye I wish I had 90million spare - I'd buy them as a gift ;)

I'd say Pan European unstoppable - there's nothing that you couldn't challenge for - 4 World Class match winners in one team, with awesome backup...

Aye I wish I had 90million spare - I'd buy them as a gift ;)

Two, maybe three players would need to be sold obviously, but yeah.

Two, maybe three players would need to be sold obviously, but yeah.

Heh the club (it won't) but could say fuck FFP like the French ;)

£50 million would wrap up Suarez

£40 million would wrap up Rooney

We could make that back with a CL win :)

Heh the club (it won't) but could say fuck FFP like the French ;)

£50 million would wrap up Suarez

£40 million would wrap up Rooney

We could make that back with a CL win :)

Torres sold to Spain, Ba in part exchange for Suarez.

We fuck United over by taking possibly their most valuable player, we offer Liverpool an end to their Suarez nightmare by giving them a nice chunk of change whilst providing them with a striker in Ba so they won't have to worry about searching for a replacement, and the best part...we fuck Arsenal in the ass without lube by taking their #1 target. Literally picture perfect.

If only it were that easy...

@special Juan @cicero - WTF?

There's nothing personal in the posts? I tend to lean towards Cicero's logic that the board have finished the mad spending spree and are now more than ever committed to working within a 'profitable' structure for CFC.

They are trying to blend youthful acquisitions with some experienced players - as well as investing heavily on youth talent for the future.

I would love us to be like Porto - nurture player after player and any we don't like sell for a ridiculous profit - honestly Porto are amazing at this...

I do also feel our frontline is the main weakness for us - a marquee signing would help, be it Rooney or Suarez. I'm actually warming to the idea of Suarez - him with Mata, Hazard, Oscar, KdB, Schurrle, Moses to play with would be awesome.

Yes he's a cunt - but - if he signs he'll be 'our' cunt and I'm comfortable with that. :)

Damn you and your sensible ness, I was enjoying that lol.

And can people stop saying Manure, it's fucking embarrassing.

If they dont sell us Rooney which I'm now convinced they wont, they have nothing to lose. People seem to go down the route of why keep an unhappy player or it he stays he will just sulk! Thing is this IS a world cup year and there no way ROO doesnt want to be a part of that. So if he stays he aint gonna sit about moping, he's gonna be trying to fire himself into the Main Man role for England by playing as well as possible. Even if he does sulk a bit, Utd would rather that than give us an added advantage.

Oh I see... it's one rule for a Chelsea fan and another for me? People are allowed to wind me up, but I can't say anything back? Look Berke, no offence but you're clueless. Please leave this alone, as I won't be responding again. Or if you do at least look at what was said and comment fairly instead of trying to get the last word to attempt to make me look bad.

Please talk about Wayne Rooney, and not me...

This isn't about one-upmanship I'm not trying to make anyone look bad. The point is I initially disagreed with you calling him a c*nt for stating what is going on with other united fans.

There isn't a bias towards you for being a United supporter I just thought the remark was unecessary and not deserved. If you don't respond it's fine by me but take into consideration what I've said and where you went wrong.

Ps congrats on the community shield

moyes would look like a complete idiot selling him, after saying tons of times that he wont be sold. especially without having a signing on his own side. rooney will stay, I am quite sure now. only thing that could change that is if Rooney really starts to rebel and make trouble.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You