Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Yea it can offend people.

Just asked a question. Never been on TFF. Just asked why he posted it.

Since you have not been on TFF, then you should not judge. That site is full cunts & I never intended to discuss anything with them.

Do you have any objection to what I have posted or have I ever offended you ?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you have not been on TFF, then you should not judge. That site is full cunts & I never intended to discuss anything with them.

Do you have any objection to what I have posted or have I ever offended you ?

Nope. I am not judging you. I was asking if u were the Swifty Guy. Is there anything wrong in that?

If I am offended u man, I am very sorry. Hope it never happens again. I didn't intend to offend u in any way.

Rumoured that Ferguson let it be known last year that Rooney would be offloaded in the Summer 'because of constant drinking and smoking'.

His bad habits could affect his game-play a lot. How will he be able to do maintain his high work rate?

Nope. I am not judging you. I was asking if u were the Swifty Guy. Is there anything wrong in that?

If I am offended u man, I am very sorry. Hope it never happens again. I didn't intend to offend u in any way.

His bad habits could affect his game-play a lot. How will he be able to do maintain his high work rate?

Let´s leave it.

I believe, there are plenty of good folks here to talk about Chelsea´s football.

Just believe me, plenty of forums´ posters hate Chelsea, their success over the years & resort to trolling when Chelsea fans post there.

We ought to gear toward the PL season. The team looks good & Chelsea are capable to beat anyone. In around two weeks Chelsea plays Manures. If they can draw or win, that´s better than anything else for me.

Sigh, you started out so well.... now your beginning to turn into just another troll! Twice you've insulted ppl openly, just a matter of time now bro.

Do I threaten you? I'm sorry. Yet another member who is way more keen to talk about me, than contribute to the forum. These people are an embarrassment to the site.

Anyway, I don't seem to have any warning points or Pm's from mods or such. I haven't said anything directly trying to wind anybody up. It's actually been quite the opposite.

It seems I'm doing just fine. Back in your box, please. ;p

30 million should be our maximum bid ,we hold all the cards,Rooney is desperate to escape from OT and seeing him stay there would damage their team spirit and Moyes ,keeping an England player unhappy in a world cup year will see the press crucify Utd.

I would like to see us go with what we have untill Xmas and then see where we are ,Rooney will still be available to us at this point and Lukaku ,Torres and Ba will have had their chances with the business end of the season still ahead and time to buy in the Xmas window.

Whatever the outcome Jose will have done some damage for us and put pressure on Moyes before a ball has been kicked, as usual Mourinho is calling the shots on our behalf ,welcome home Jose we are going to have some fun.

So now Moyes is over ruling Fergie? Where's that popcorn.

or Glazers holding out for more cash...

It does pose a question -still the booze'n fags never stopped Vialli, Lebouef or Bosnich (apart from the heart surgery) :cry:

The kid's gonna spoil our Ashley Cole if he comes here. They're gonna be partners in crime :-P

Yeah true -best mates blue%20scalf.gif

I hope that the board have a couple of other strikers on their list, because if we don´t get Rooney we will just look real stupid, whilst Spurs signed Soldado and City Jovetic and that other lad i always forget the name of.

Maybe I am just hitting the panic button and the board have everything in check with Wayne and talks are actually advanced..who knows.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You