Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Looks like the shoulder injury might actually be legit. And the stuff with Hodgson, simply misread. I had a feeling it was all a bit odd, but the press did sway me a bit...

The shoulder injury is not legit ,at the moment Moyes does not want Rooney anywhere near the first team sqaud ,even for Ferdinands testimonial ,make no mistake Rooney does not want to play for Man Utd .

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the shoulder injury might actually be legit. And the stuff with Hodgson, simply misread. I had a feeling it was all a bit odd, but the press did sway me a bit...

So why play for England then, but still not play for Utd v Swansea? Nowt to do with fitness, could easily play 30-45mins saturday

My sources are reporting that Cesc Fabregas will wear the number 7 shirt at Manchester United. Talks ongoing. #itk #mufc

Jose Mourinho is looking at making a shock move for Samuel Eto'o, if Chelsea fail in their bid to land Wayne Rooney. #CFC #Anzhi (DailyStar)

My sources are reporting that Cesc Fabregas will wear the number 7 shirt at Manchester United. Talks ongoing. #itk #mufc

Jose Mourinho is looking at making a shock move for Samuel Eto'o, if Chelsea fail in their bid to land Wayne Rooney. #CFC #Anzhi (DailyStar)

What are these shenanigans? ;p

He said we just signed Eto'o for a club record fee too.... jesus.

And what about Valencia?

Samuel Eto'o has joined Manchester United for a club record fee of 38 million pounds. Will wear the newly vacated number 7 shirt. #itk

Manchester United will have three number 7-s next season #itk #relieable

Have a read - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23659245

Actual quotes from Moyes - none of this Twitter bullshit, etc.

Said to Moyes it seems strange Rooney fit for Weds (England) but not Sat (United). Moyes: "I don't see why you think that's confusing" from a journo at the presser.

How can he play for England david, even 30mins say, but cant play at all on Saturday? Digging a hole for yourself Moyes

Said to Moyes it seems strange Rooney fit for Weds (England) but not Sat (United). Moyes: "I don't see why you think that's confusing" from a journo at the presser.

How can he play for England david, even 30mins say, but cant play at all on Saturday? Digging a hole for yourself Moyes

Dunno. My gut feeling still says he stays.

The Gunners boss is considering a formal £33million bid for Rooney - and going head-to-head with Chelsea for the unsettled Manchester United star.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/331817/Arsene-Wenger-in-fresh-bid-for-Wayne-Rooney-as-Luis-Suarez-deal-looks-set-to-fail

The Gunners boss is considering a formal £33million bid for Rooney - and going head-to-head with Chelsea for the unsettled Manchester United star.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/331817/Arsene-Wenger-in-fresh-bid-for-Wayne-Rooney-as-Luis-Suarez-deal-looks-set-to-fail

Rooney for Suarez, perhaps ?

Hope not.

What sane person would choose Arsenal over Chelsea if given a choice?

We have a better manager, better squad, and are guaranteed CL footy this season.

Wayne would probably rather just stay at United than take a big step down to Arsenal.

What sane person would choose Arsenal over Chelsea if given a choice?

We have a better manager, better squad, and are guaranteed CL footy this season.

Wayne would probably rather just stay at United than take a big step down to Arsenal.

Correct but ManU can force him to go to Arsenal. We are direct rival of them.

Dunno. My gut feeling still says he stays.

I think your gut feeling will end up as correct

It's not like a particular club offered you a ridiculous fee (e.g. Bale) for Rooney...30 million is what you expect to pay for a top striker.

He's got a contract until 2015 and United don't need to sell him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You