Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Enough Space? Rooney/Ba/Torres/Lukaku is far too many for one role given that Rooney wants to play as a striker. Someone is going to be left out and absolutely wasted.

AFTER SIGNING THEM, one can be sold/loan out. Put Ba up for loan and West Ham/West Brom WOULD DASH IN TO HAVE HIM. ACtually nearly half of the BPL would.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFTER SIGNING THEM, one can be sold/loan out. Put Ba up for loan and West Ham/West Brom WOULD DASH IN TO HAVE HIM. ACtually nearly half of the BPL would.

Caps lock won't make your point any more factual. Why should we get rid of Ba when he's hasn't had a chance to prove himself or have a good run of games? He's scored against the Manchester clubs, he's someone decent to count on as a rotation

Do I threaten you? I'm sorry. Yet another member who is way more keen to talk about me, than contribute to the forum. These people are an embarrassment to the site.

Anyway, I don't seem to have any warning points or Pm's from mods or such. I haven't said anything directly trying to wind anybody up. It's actually been quite the opposite.

It seems I'm doing just fine. Back in your box, please. ;p

Hardly, I genuinely enjoyed your contribution. But calling ppl cunts, isn't constructive, in fact it's pretty crass and I personally had higher expectations off you.

No desire to carry on this tit for tat BS, as it is embarrassing, it's playground stuff.

So ill pop back into my box, and await further outbursts from you.

So, you are ready to maybe give up on challenging the league title this season just to not get a 32 year old with big wages? thats very silly, we have money, we should do the best to go with a squad that could win the title. this sentence is killing me: "if not then its merely a transition period anyhow"... i mean we have a chance now, with only one more striker, let them pay some big money for this player, what do you know maybe it will bring us great sucsses in those next few seasons?

I'm not seems Jose is though since he has stated it's Rooney of nothing on several occasions.

Really don't see how Eto who has played as a winger for several years now is the answer to our problems. Would sooner sign Defoe than him.

Besides we shall be challenging or the league, you may have missed this but we just bought a guy back into the team who scored 17 league goals last year.

But if you want to buy a 32 year old because he is a "name" then your entitled to your opinion.

Today highlighted the power struggle that is going on. He can't play in the CS because of a shoulder injury yet today is running around a training field like he's never been away? Do me a favour, there is nout wrong with him. It's embarrassing as it could possibly be for United this, he's literally mugging them off and Moyes too.

Oh and on Moyes it was quite laughable when asked about Fellaini and Baines his answer was "we don't talk about other players under contract at other clubs". Oh is that so David, what about a certain Fabregas only two weeks ago? You just keep waffling shite mate and we will all pick the bones out of it.

Today highlighted the power struggle that is going on. He can't play in the CS because of a shoulder injury yet today is running around a training field like he's never been away? Do me a favour, there is nout wrong with him. It's embarrassing as it could possibly be for United this, he's literally mugging them off and Moyes too.

Oh and on Moyes it was quite laughable when asked about Fellaini and Baines his answer was "we don't talk about other players under contract at other clubs". Oh is that so David, what about a certain Fabregas only two weeks ago? You just keep waffling shite mate and we will all pick the bones out of it.

I find it extremely hilarious when I see United supporters say the we should be embarrassed about having our Rooney bids rejected after being told he's not for sale. At the same time they make truly laughable bids of £25m and £30m for Fabregas who's playing for his boyhood dream club and has ZERO desire to leave.

We're bidding for a clearly unsettled and want away player.

I find it extremely hilarious when I see United supporters say the we should be embarrassed about having our Rooney bids rejected after being told he's not for sale. At the same time they make truly laughable bids of £25m and £30m for Fabregas who's playing for his boyhood dream club and has ZERO desire to leave.

We're bidding for a clearly unsettled and want away player.

Marchisio for 30 mill now.

Moyes really doesn't know what the bloody hell he's doing

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You