Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got enough in this squad to challenge for the league next year, if not then its merely a transition period anyhow (I believe it is, most I our +30 players contracts expire next year), future is bright for us given our abundance of youth.

So, you are ready to maybe give up on challenging the league title this season just to not get a 32 year old with big wages? thats very silly, we have money, we should do the best to go with a squad that could win the title. this sentence is killing me: "if not then its merely a transition period anyhow"... i mean we have a chance now, with only one more striker, let them pay some big money for this player, what do you know maybe it will bring us great sucsses in those next few seasons?

Bet you all those Manc bastards will be getting in his ear at every opportunity, GNev included.

Ashley Cole is his best mate, bet they've been txting back and for about going to Chelsea. Gary Neville will paint a pretty picture about Utd to Rooney, but he has been there 9yrs he has seen and heard it all. It's not just leaving Utd, it is going to play for Mourinho that is an attraction too, Lampard, Cole will be in his ear

Robbie Savage, of all people, hit the nail right on the head. His words "If Rooney can lead the pack in the running today at training, and can burst through the slalom poles, and can fly into tackles and smash balls into the net, he could have done it the day before too, something does not add up"

And then Hodgson says "Rooney is not suffering from any physical injury at all"

Our point exactly, the shoulder injury is obviously bollocks

So, you are ready to maybe give up on challenging the league title this season just to not get a 32 year old with big wages? thats very silly, we have money, we should do the best to go with a squad that could win the title. this sentence is killing me: "if not then its merely a transition period anyhow"... i mean we have a chance now, with only one more striker, let them pay some big money for this player, what do you know maybe it will bring us great sucsses in those next few seasons?

Signing Eto'o is not like signing a Rooney or a Suarez. He's not world class anymore.

Signing Eto'o is not like signing a Rooney or a Suarez. He's not world class anymore.

You saw him in Russia?

I hear from people who saw him that he could be a hugh signing for every team. Still has the pace and finish. and the link up play abilities and the ability to drop back or to the wings, which is very important for us.

One Q, if you'll know Mou wants him, you'll back it up?

You saw him in Russia?

I hear from people who saw him that he could be a hugh signing for every team. Still has the pace and finish. and the link up play abilities and the ability to drop back or to the wings, which is very important for us.

I've watched him enough during his time in Russia to know that he isn't the Eto'o from Inter or Barcelona anymore.

Don't get me wrong. Eto'o is still a very good player but he isn't world class any more. Sure, he'll be a good signing and improve our strike force, but he won't make the impact a Rooney or Suarez would, he won't be that player that'll get us from being title contenders to strong favourites like the two aforementioned would.

You saw him in Russia?

Yes ofcourse, afterall who are we to question the special one?

If mou think he still got it, then it must be like that imo

How could we even consider any of these deals, regarding Eto'o or Rooney, when we still haven't found any negotiators for Torres?

Lukaku should start and has deserved his place

Because we still have enough space and money to sign a top class striker without needing to offload anyone else.

I've watched him enough during his time in Russia to know that he isn't the Eto'o from Inter or Barcelona anymore.

Don't get me wrong. Eto'o is still a very good player but he isn't world class any more. Sure, he'll be a good signing and improve our strike force, but he won't make the impact a Rooney or Suarez would, he won't be that player that'll get us from being title contenders to strong favourites like the two aforementioned would.

Do you think he's a decent enough alternative though for Rooney? Because not only does Mou want a new striker, he wants a striker with different attributes than the ones we already have.

Because we still have enough space and money to sign a top class striker without needing to offload anyone else.

Enough Space? Rooney/Ba/Torres/Lukaku is far too many for one role given that Rooney wants to play as a striker. Someone is going to be left out and absolutely wasted.

This is funny:

Fellaini linked to MU, next day injured his heel

Bale linked to Madrid, next day injured his foot and have been ever seen that bid was made public

Rooney injured all different parts of his body, yet just as fit in training for England

David Luiz injured on the day Barca made an official bid for him

Suarez injured whatever I don't know after coming out saying he wants to leave

What a coincidence and now Fabregas have just been ruled out for a month too but I think he already said he is staying.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You