Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save me the preaching speech crap pal, I could tell you how long I have followed this club for but it's irrelevant to anything in this discussion, so pipe down and wind your neck in.

Your probably talking to one of the most grounded CFC fans around, who looks at everything with an open mind but also one who realises what is needed now, not fucking years ago.

If i'm having to actually waste my time and discuss the matters revolving the club's under goings in terms of academy production involvement as well as the path that has been implemented for nearly 3 years now in regards to this club's future, I sincerely doubt i'm talking to 'one of the most grounded CFC fans around', a label only one would lay open himself, as cringeworthy as it is. Especially when they are more concerned about 'present' directions instead on focusing on how to make this club run with stability and not over rely on Roman. Fuck me

Not everyone can rack up 2000 posts in 6 months. Unfortunately we have lives.

Thanks very much for being so into me, I'm quite humbled. Shows a caring side you may have, I really didn't realise people went into profiles and paid so much attention.........thanks pet.

>>We just gotta admit that a prolific striker is a thing of need at the club now and our best option is Rooney. We wudnt let that go and lament about it mid-season like we did last season wen nobody was working out for us in the striker department.

I wonder why some people still don't want Rooney??

If i'm having to actually waste my time and discuss the matters revolving the club's under goings in terms of academy production involvement as well as the path that has been implemented for nearly 3 years now in regards to this club's future, I sincerely doubt i'm talking to 'one of the most grounded CFC fans around', a label only one would lay open himself, as cringeworthy as it is. Especially when they are more concerned about 'present' directions instead on focusing on how to make this club run with stability and not over rely on Roman. Fuck me

You would make a cracking Liverpool fan you.....

You would make a cracking Liverpool fan you.....

Brilliant reply. :rolleyes:

Actually, Liverpool fans are more hyped up on their history rather than focusing on the future and establishing a squad that is capable of stability as well as generating young talents.

So no, quite actually that was a piss poor reply. Well worthy of "one of the most grounded CFC fans around"

Cringe

He is a Manure fan too.

Considering you are the laughing stock on one of the biggest neutral football forums in the web, (TotalfootballForums), and actually won the Wooden Spoon award 2012, (an award given to the member that displays the most stupidity), any post you conjure up in regards to football, i genuinely and respectfully ignore.

Cheers

Brilliant reply. :rolleyes:

Actually, Liverpool fans are more hyped up on their history rather than focusing on the future and establishing a squad that is capable of stability as well as generating young talents.

So no, quite actually that was a piss poor reply. Well worthy of "one of the most grounded CFC fans around"

Cringe

Considering you are the laughing stock on one of the biggest neutral football forums in the web, (TotalfootballForums), and actually won the Wooden Spoon award 2012, (due to sheer stupidity), any post you conjure up in regards to football, i genuinely and respectfully ignore.

Cheers

So your here on the wind up then? To rub people up the wrong way? Well I suggest we get back on topic or is that something beyond you?

Do us a favour fella and actually "talkchelsea" not crap.

Quite frank I met some quality members on my brief spell here so far, and others that stench of plastic.

Hopefully it's brief, talking of plastic and man united...I smell prawns.

Two can play that game....

Anyhow Rooney.....

@special Juan @cicero - WTF?

There's nothing personal in the posts? I tend to lean towards Cicero's logic that the board have finished the mad spending spree and are now more than ever committed to working within a 'profitable' structure for CFC.

They are trying to blend youthful acquisitions with some experienced players - as well as investing heavily on youth talent for the future.

I would love us to be like Porto - nurture player after player and any we don't like sell for a ridiculous profit - honestly Porto are amazing at this...

I do also feel our frontline is the main weakness for us - a marquee signing would help, be it Rooney or Suarez. I'm actually warming to the idea of Suarez - him with Mata, Hazard, Oscar, KdB, Schurrle, Moses to play with would be awesome.

Yes he's a cunt - but - if he signs he'll be 'our' cunt and I'm comfortable with that. :)

@special Juan @cicero - WTF?

There's nothing personal in the posts? I tend to lean towards Cicero's logic that the board have finished the mad spending spree and are now more than ever committed to working within a 'profitable' structure for CFC.

. :)

Did I say otherwise?

Did I say otherwise?

Just seems you 2 guys are at each others throats and I don't understand?

Anyway :)

Saurez or Rooney? And which one is likely to come.... I say get Both :) I know it fucks our finances - but it would be pretty cool team ;)

who, this Ciciero fella, or whatever he's called?

He is a little kid, who claims to support Chelsea since he was still playing in the sand box. Meanwhile, everything he writes here or at TFF the forum is full Manure cunts, is totally clueless as you already seen.

Just seems you 2 guys are at each others throats and I don't understand?

Anyway :)

Saurez or Rooney? And which one is likely to come.... I say get Both :) I know it fucks our finances - but it would be pretty cool team ;)

Said all along Rooney, he offers us more than one thing, he can play a lone front man and also drop into the number ten role if mata is struggling or injured. It's a long season, a squad game and he makes more sense, and at 27 has a lot to give IMO.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You