Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson Martinez is always available for 40m euros in case this fails to go through...Anyone would like him here? Napoli offered 32m euros for him but was rejected because Porto wanted full clause of 40m. Now I know it might be a bit much but compare to Suarez/Rooney he is actually much cheaper, he is probably on like £30k at Porto atm so if we offer him £70-£80k I am sure he would accept it, then we just pay that clause without the need to negotiate anything.

While he might only be at Porto for one season, his stats is just as good as Falcao's first season at Porto. So if we are unable to get Rooney, not interested in Suarez then maybe we could be in for him?

Im starting to like it too.. we could just activate is clause and thats it, thats the good thing. As long as he doesnt make a new contract (heard somthing about that).

Moyes says it will "benefit Manchester United if Rooney plays for England on Wednesday but he's unlikely to be fit for Swansea though..

Doubt he would play for MU again until the end of the transfer window unless he comes out and say that he is staying.

Official Everton@Everton10h

Marouane Fellaini is in attendance today, but unable to play due to an infected cut in his lower leg. #EFCBetis

ManU calling ?

Probably. Don't think he really improves them very much to be honest.

I'm more concerned about Valencia relinquishing the #7 shirt. Could it be for you know who?

FutbolBible @FutbolBible 9m

David Moyes: "Rooney will not leave. He will not be sold."

Henry Winter @henrywinter 16m

Moyes on Rooney: "I didn't fall out with Wayne. He trained with reserves at his asking'' So he won't be sold? "Correct''. #mufc

well, looks like the deal is dead.

It's been a dead deal considering United would be daft to sell him to us. We don't need him, never did. It would help our squad and versatility, but I have faith in Lukaku and for Mourinho to instill confidence and consistency within Torres and Ba

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You