Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For god's sake Rooney, just submit the transfer request if you really want to leave. If you don't submit it, then fuck off. This is becoming pretty annoying.

Beginning to agree... if he really wants the move now is the time to start racking up the pressure on Moyes.

*Sigh* This is by far the longest draught of info I've ever had to suffer. Just give my thirsting soul the news already!

Yes or no! Heaven+ or just heaven! I can't take this suspended state of twilight any longer, having to scroll through page upon page

without actually reading something substantial... Frustrating doesn't even come close, lads! *head explodes with impatience*

If Rooney is not sold soon after the 3rd bid & I believe Jose is going to give it a try, then Chelsea should try someone else, I feel.

I would try for S. Eto´o or Z. Ibra.

What is it with these lets sign 32 year olds on mega wages because.... well because why?

If we don't get Rooney, don't buy in desperation, that's why we paid £50 million for Torres and bought Ba in Jan.

We got enough in this squad to challenge for the league next year, if not then its merely a transition period anyhow (I believe it is, most I our +30 players contracts expire next year), future is bright for us given our abundance of youth.

What is it with these lets sign 32 year olds on mega wages because.... well because why?

If we don't get Rooney, don't buy in desperation, that's why we paid £50 million for Torres and bought Ba in Jan.

We got enough in this squad to challenge for the league next year, if not then its merely a transition period anyhow (I believe it is, most I our +30 players contracts expire next year), future is bright for us given our abundance of youth.

Well, I get your point, but something should be done. If Torres or Ba are not scoring & it could happen easily, Lukaku pops 10-15 goals, it still might not be enough, what then ? Zlatan is one of the purest goals scorer for years, I am sure he would like try his luck in PL.

United are idiots to allow Chelsea to improve with their striker, it's never going to happen. It's one thing to get RVP from a club that's only interested in stealing money from morons who buy into the "we will spend this offseason" bs, but to allow Chelsea to overtake them with their striker? Yeah F-ing right. Mourinho is merely trying to disrupt the club and he's succeeding thus far. Rooney fell for it hook line and sinker and now he's going to get the Malouda treatment. There's no other striker coming through the door so get the f over it. This is Roman wanting to get the best out of what they got at FFP restriction level. Deal with it. Lkaku will shine and you'll regret wanting that cigarette smoking bastard in our club.

Brilliant reply. :rolleyes:

Actually, Liverpool fans are more hyped up on their history rather than focusing on the future and establishing a squad that is capable of stability as well as generating young talents.

So no, quite actually that was a piss poor reply. Well worthy of "one of the most grounded CFC fans around"

Cringe

Considering you are the laughing stock on one of the biggest neutral football forums in the web, (TotalfootballForums), and actually won the Wooden Spoon award 2012, (an award given to the member that displays the most stupidity), any post you conjure up in regards to football, i genuinely and respectfully ignore.

Cheers

U guys have a wooden spoon award? Lol. I just googled it and got the results here:

http://www.totalfootballforums.com/forums/topic/82151-wooden-spoon-award/

This Swifty guy is Bushman?

U guys have a wooden spoon award? Lol. I just googled it and got the results here:

I think it is!

This is what Cicero wrote on that page

"I still feel perhaps swifty is using an English translator I feel"

He's taking the micky out of Swifty and Bushman does write like that.

Seems like a stupid award. Strongly disagree with it.

What you fucking care ? Do you know how many idiots are at TFF ?

Stick posting pertaining football & don´t worry about other matters.

If you do not like something I post here say so to me or refrain from responding to me.

Reminds me of the Hazard thread this time last year :D. 'Cept that was just banter, mostly talking about Cap and strip clubs around where he lived or someshit.

There won't be any news until after the International, but my spidey senses tell me hes staying put.

I think it is!

This is what Cicero wrote on that page

"I still feel perhaps swifty is using an English translator I feel"

He's taking the micky out of Swifty and Bushman does write like that.

Seems like a stupid award. Strongly disagree with it.

Yea it can offend people.

What you fucking care ? Do you know how many idiots are at TFF ?

Stick posting pertaining football & don´t worry about other matters.

If you do not like something I post here say so to me or refrain from responding to me.

Just asked a question. Never been on TFF. Just asked why he posted it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You