Wayne Rooney

J.F.

With transfer requesy he will solve everything.

But he needs to submit it. Another week passed and nothing happened, even though there was a huge talk before it. As I said, if he wants to leave, he needs to submit it and forget about all the bonuses ffs. If he doesn't do it, then he doesn't really want to leave.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have Torres who did well in Europe, Ba who did well in the league, as well as Lukaku. Now we have a manager everyone respects and wants to impress. 2011, Rooney and Hernandez were under 20 goals each. We have three forwards who are each capable of reaching double digits in goals, not to mention with Mourinho under their guidance

Are you fucking serious?

For god's sake Rooney, just submit the transfer request if you really want to leave. If you don't submit it, then fuck off. This is becoming pretty annoying.

I agree. He has supposedly been 'on the brink of handing in the transfer request' for weeks now but nothing has happened. If he really wants to go, he should let everyone know like Suarez has done or just shut the fuck up and apologize to the United fans.

Are you fucking serious?

Provides depth and hasn't suffered from injury in a while. As I've stated, his flaw is his inconsistency which has horrifically made him look average. He has shown moments of quality and hopefully Mourinho brings out some consistency from him and the entire squad. Him and Ba are decent options to have on the bench and many are forgetting we still have the best manager in the league. If he has faith in his strikers, so should we

Provides depth and hasn't suffered from injury in a while. As I've stated, his flaw is his inconsistency which has horrifically made him look average. He has shown moments of quality and hopefully Mourinho brings out some consistency from him and the entire squad. Him and Ba are decent options to have on the bench and many are forgetting we still have the best manager in the league. If he has faith in his strikers, so should we

I agree. Even though Torres is just a massively frustrating player and I'd love to see him far far away from the club, we have to fact that we won't get rid of him any time soon, so we have to make the best out of him. Atm he is an average striker but when he gets some consistency, he will be half-decent player. Nothing you'd expect from a 50m signing, but hey, what can we do?

Problem with Torres, Lukaku and Ba starting the season is there isn't one who could be brandished prolific.

Our rivals of city and united have people like RvP and say Dzeko/Aguero, you can't say the same about us.

And I will always counter that our 05 and 06 titles wins we didn't rely on a prolific striker. Neither did United in 2011 as of most recent.

It has become ever so evident what Mourinho is trying to do since he arrived, establish a strong and stable squad. Once they complement one another and have that winning mentality, they will excel.

Stability > Instant Success

And I will always counter that our 05 and 06 titles wins we didn't rely on a prolific striker. Neither did United in 2011 as of most recent.

It has become ever so evident what Mourinho is trying to do since he arrived, establish a strong and stable squad. Once they complement one another and have that winning mentality, they will excel.

Stability > Instant Success

Stability isn't a word I would use with this football club pal especially mentioning Jose.....we need a top class striker, Torres isn't that and neither are the others. Torres was, Lukaku might be and Ba won't be as long as I have a hole in my arse.

Not in the same class as Suarez and Rooney IMO. He's good, would probably improve the strikeforce marginally, but not world class.

I think he can easily be considerd "world class" with another brilliant season with 30+ goals. And i belive he will do that in the next season, no matter where he'll play.

Stability isn't a word I would use with this football club pal especially mentioning Jose.....we need a top class striker, Torres isn't that and neither are the others. Torres was, Lukaku might be and Ba won't be as long as I have a hole in my arse.

I was born and raised into this club, keeping and restoring our tradition and identity is what I value most of Chelsea FC. Were you aware of the undergoing of our academies and what our board has been doing in regards to youth talents and sending them out on loan? Especially these past two seasons? Have you seen Mourinho's press conferences and how he has stated he promises to instill stability as a main factor and try to introduce youth prospects into the squad? This club is heading in the right direction for the first time in 7 years.

Thing is, I'm not afraid of Mourinho not following through to his promise, I'm actually more afraid of the reactions of some Chelsea fans who deem it as a sin to be patient with our squad and transition. Instant success seems to be the aurora or mentality as of recent years and it spews of plastic mentality. I had a discussion with a member who labeled it 'plain and stupid' in regards to the league and club that should start promoting more homegrown players to keep the tradition and the leagues identity. There are far more important matters in football than winning silverware and buying 'list world class player here'

I was born and raised into this club, keeping and restoring our tradition and identity is what I value most of Chelsea FC. Were you aware of the undergoing of our academies and what our board has been doing in regards to youth talents and sending them out on loan? Especially these past two seasons? Have you seen Mourinho's press conferences and how he has stated he promises to instill stability as a main factor and try to introduce youth prospects into the squad? This club is heading in the right direction for the first time in 7 years.

Thing is, I'm not afraid of Mourinho not following through to his promise, I'm actually more afraid of the reactions of some Chelsea fans who deem it as a sin to be patient with our squad and transition. Instant success seems to be the aurora or mentality as of recent years and it spews of plastic mentality. I had a discussion with a member who labeled it 'plain and stupid' in regards to the league and club that should start promoting more homegrown players to keep the tradition and the leagues identity. There are far more important matters in football than winning silverware and buying 'list world class player here'

Save me the preaching speech crap pal, I could tell you how long I have followed this club for but it's irrelevant to anything in this discussion, so pipe down and wind your neck in.

Your probably talking to one of the most grounded CFC fans around, who looks at everything with an open mind but also one who realises what is needed now, not fucking years ago.

Not in the same class as Suarez and Rooney IMO. He's good, would probably improve the strikeforce marginally, but not world class.

Thanks! :D I googled him and he's 6' 1'' so is he a target man?

If nothing is happening in the next few days, its time to move on i think.

Yea seriously, we ought to have a shot at Suarez. Coming to a big club will attract him.

Save me the preaching speech crap pal, I could tell you how long I have followed this club for but it's irrelevant to anything in this discussion, so pipe down and wind your neck in.

Your probably talking to one of the most grounded CFC fans around, who looks at everything with an open mind but also one who realises what is needed now, not fucking years ago.

Listen to this man!!! For he knows what he is talking about! :wank2:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You