Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Rooney's not in decline though. Don't know how anyone could say a player who was played all over the place but still scored 12 goals and 10 assists in 22 starts in the PL is in decline.

Because statistics alone doesn't tell the whole story. If it were, we should be more than confident in Lukaku for the upcoming season. Rooney used to be arguably the best player in the world not named Messi or Ronaldo, but now he's barely the 3rd best player for United.

Don't get me wrong. I would still like us to sign him, but he's not the player he was a few years ago. If that were the case, he would be going for A LOT more than the rumored price of 25-35M

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On United?

Of course. One of their best players is unhappy at the club and wants to join their direct rivals. Moyes' first major action at utd is to greatly weaken them and strengthen a title challenger. That's a huge psychological blow for them.

Of course. One of their best players is unhappy at the club and wants to join their direct rivals. Moyes' first major action at utd is to greatly weaken them and strengthen a title challenger. That's a huge psychological blow for them.

Yes, it is. Jose at his best & I love it. Jose will control the media. Someone like Moyless is no match for him.

Moyes in his Presser claims again he will not be sold, end of.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/e/everton/3822981.stm then 2 months later...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2004/aug/24/newsstory.sport6

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2013362/Cesc-Fabregas-Samir-Nasri-staying-Arsenal-says-Arsene-Wenger.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/2419006/Tottenham-Dimitar-Berbatov-not-for-sale.html

and countless other examples...Of course sometime they actually manage to resist like Modric to us...etc but at the end of the day if Rooney wanted to leave, he will be sold.

I wasn't saying otherwise, just posting what was said.

I wasn't saying otherwise, just posting what was said.

Alright I see, when you said end of I thought you meant that he will not be sold haha my bad

Bid 30-35.

United Will Reject? No Transfer Request From Rooney? Bye Bye...

Look For Another Option.

There is no other option, Suarez is the only top class forward left available and he would cost £45m MIN. Also Rooney doesn't want to hand it the transfer request because he would lose his bonus of around £3m.

Despite Rooney’s current disillusionment and Chelsea’s determination to buy him, United are adamant they will not sell as they brace themselves for a written transfer request from their unhappy striker. Rooney is “angry and confused” at the perception he is now an understudy to Robin van Persie.

Alright I see, when you said end of I thought you meant that he will not be sold haha my bad

There is no other option, Suarez is the only top class forward left available and he would cost £45m MIN. Also Rooney doesn't want to hand it the transfer request because he would lose his bonus of around £3m.

Chelsea Can offer him that Money...

United can easily wipe their hands clean with the Rooney and allow him to move on but with a new manager in place they feel like they need to make an example.

I can see this one being dragged out for another 2 weeks. If a player does not want to be at the club move on and get what you can for him before the elephant in the room gets bigger.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You