Wayne Rooney

J.F.

I honestly have a really bad feeling about this. Why dont we do business when it comes to strikers as with any other players?

This guy IS on a decline, many injuries, comes from a huge rival, and now this saga. Not only that, but he wont be cheap.

Plus, if we buy Rooney, what happens with Lukaku? We'll have 4 strikers. Maybe Ba can be sold, but I cannot see anyone buying Torres and paying his wages. Even 3 strikers is too much imo.

That means we have either:

1) Lukaku, Torres, Rooney

2) Lukaku, Torres, Ba

Considering everything Ive written above, I prefer the latter choice.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob Beasley has been tweeting and says he will have big news regarding a certain well know striker later tonight.

Obviously could mean anything but will be interesting to see what is said, and isn't he close to Jose?

He is very close with Mourinho, right?

Yup

Rooney not for sale and Chelsea bid and hell brakes loose, Fabregas not for sale but Unites still bid and its fine

Jose Mourinho tells Wayne Rooney to move to Chelsea for the good of England

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/327437/Jose-Mourinho-Chelsea-move-would-would-benefit-Wayne-Rooney

Wayne Rooney has only himself to blame as his departure from Manchester United to Chelsea seems inevitable

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10189071/Wayne-Rooney-has-only-himself-to-blame-as-departure-from-Manchester-United-to-Chelsea-seems-inevitable.html

Got some big Chelsea news for you later - on the record direct from Jose!

11.01pm uk time - if I can stay awake that is!

It's about a certain well known striker

Who is Rob Teaseley?

Wayne Rooney doesn't want to go abroad as he refuses to learn a first language.

:delight:

Not to mention he is a lad ....Its only time until we see Rooney and Ashley hitting the city at 3 in the morning standing outside of a club with a half eaten donner kebab in one hand and a cigarette in the other !

ROONEY ROONEY ROONEY !

Can those who say Rooney is in decline explain why he's in decline? I keep seeing the same statement but there's nothing backing it up apart from "Look at Torres", which isn't a strong argument at all in my opinion.

No, my personal favorite is "Rooney is lazy". LMAO :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You