Wayne Rooney

J.F.

I have no idea how much they will sell Rooney for, unlike you I don't have a crystal ball like you telling us we are going to finish 3rd or 4th etc if we don't sign someone quick sharp.

Barring Rooney do you know who we are chasing? for definite, didn't think so. But you are quick to put down the club and board saying if we don't sign someone we are doomed.....Not the case, we have made clever buys and whilst they not be what you are craving for like 60M pound players they can add massively to us this season under Jose.

You clearly have a different outlook to me on this, and are panicking already before a ball is kicked and before the window is even closed. Come back to me end of August and we will discuss this further.

Funny, now you are questioning me about Roonski. Since, it leads nowhere, then I say see you.

Just one last sentence. Chelsea without the top striker will not win PL, remember that.

Another simple math. Chelsea loaned out Marin & Romeu. Are these two ever gonna come back to Chelsea ? No, I don´t think so. If they were sold for, let´s say 10-12m both, money used then, could have been applied for Falcao. Roonski may be sold for 35m. 10-12m plus 35m = 45-47m = Falcao at Chelsea with 5m added by Roman.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True but a transfer request doesnt mean utd have to let him go. Just think they are making some sort of a point here, Sort of Moyes is no Fergie but what he says goes type thing. Dont Know really,just guessing here

A transfer request means he forgoes certain 'loyalty' bonuses though, so they're playing hardball as much with him and his team as they are with us. Calling him RVP's backup was a calculated move to diminish his role within the United squad so their supporters would be able to comfort themselves that they're not losing a major piece of their squad. Why else would Moyes say such a thing? Honesty? :lol2:

A transfer request means he forgoes certain 'loyalty' bonuses though, so they're playing hardball as much with him and his team as they are with us. Calling him RVP's backup was a calculated move to diminish his role within the United squad so their supporters would be able to comfort themselves that they're not losing a major piece of their squad. Why else would Moyes say such a thing? Honesty? :lol2:

May I point out ? Perhaps, Moyes is not very good in dealing with the media ? I am sure, he regretted, afterwards.

I agree with all of that and l hope your right

May I point out ? Perhaps, Moyes is not very good in dealing with the media ? I am sure, he regretted, afterwards.

"I think he's got a major role to play because we need to try and get as many goals as we possibly can I think Wayne can play up-top, he can play dropped in. Overall my thought on Wayne is he'll be key. If for any reason we had an injury to Robin we are going to need him. I want to be able to play the two of them, I want to be able to use Danny Welbeck, Chicarito as well."

These are the sentences Moyes said to the press...

Rob Beasley has been tweeting and says he will have big news regarding a certain well know striker later tonight.

Obviously could mean anything but will be interesting to see what is said, and isn't he close to Jose?

Yep, he has his sources but he's also known to be a frustrating tease at times. If he says something regarding Rooney or anyone else for that matter I will believe him but I wouldn't be surprised if he was just posting some completely non-transfer related stuff no one really cares about.

@Hamilton, I wouldn't be so sure about Cesc. United certainly seem confident and Moyes was just talking about Fabregas on their official website and he said he expects news in the next day or two. That or they're desperate to sell some more season tickets and all this talk about big money signings will get people to renew their ST's. :ph34r:

"I think he's got a major role to play because we need to try and get as many goals as we possibly can I think Wayne can play up-top, he can play dropped in. Overall my thought on Wayne is he'll be key. If for any reason we had an injury to Robin we are going to need him. I want to be able to play the two of them, I want to be able to use Danny Welbeck, Chicarito as well."

These are the sentences Moyes said to the press...

These are the sentences...? Well, I read different.

How embarrassing would it be for United if they miss out on yet another top target? Especially after publicly and officially saying they've bid for him.

They're gonna have to poach Everton players like Baines and Fellaini soon because no top players want to play for Moyes when other top sides are after them.

It actually might be beneficial to us if they do get Cesc in reality. Easier for them to sell us Rooney.

How embarrassing would it be for United if they miss out on yet another top target? Especially after publicly and officially saying they've bid for him.

They're gonna have to poach Everton players like Baines and Fellaini soon because no top players want to play for Moyes when other top sides are after them.

It actually might be beneficial to us if they do get Cesc in reality. Easier for them to sell us Rooney.

Actually Fellaini and Baines are pretty good themselves, Baines is one of the best LB in BPL and Europe in recent years and Fellaini is pretty good as well. But yes I agree them signing Fabregas would help us.

Rob Beasley has been tweeting and says he will have big news regarding a certain well know striker later tonight.

Obviously could mean anything but will be interesting to see what is said, and isn't he close to Jose?

He is very close with Mourinho, right?

Actually Fellaini and Baines are pretty good themselves, Baines is one of the best LB in BPL and Europe in recent years and Fellaini is pretty good as well. But yes I agree them signing Fabregas would help us.

Baines is great no doubt, but its just funny that a club as massive as United can't seem to sign world class stars and have to resort to stealing players from Moyes' average Everton side.

A club like that should be signing a higher caliber player than Fellaini.

Baines is great no doubt, but its just funny that a club as massive as United can't seem to sign world class stars and have to resort to stealing players from Moyes' average Everton side.

A club like that should be signing a higher caliber player than Fellaini.

According to the mirror,United want to bring Bale for around 60 million .Is that a higher caliber than Fellaini?

According to the mirror,United want to bring Bale for around 60 million .Is that a higher caliber than Fellaini?

That's the type of player they should be bringing in. Think they'll try, but Levy won't sell to them.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You