Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what does that say about Lukaku and Torres's WC chances when they become 2nd and 3rd choices?

Lukaku will understand. He'll get plenty of game time if we do sign Rooney due to Rooney's versatility. Hopefully the latter will realise that he needs to move in order to stand a chance though which is only good news for us.

Anyone else just flat out not want him? Utd legend, a bit of a scumbag (and a scouser to boot :P)

I'd almost be like utd buying drogba, not quite as bad, but you catch my drift.

He's been pretty poor for the last couple of years to, and he's stagnated as a player, Mourinho could probably get the best out of him all the same but i'd far rather we get someone else. Someone our own. Fuck these hand me down dead weight rival clubs legends.

The Daily Mail should be sued for making up the 10m + Luiz/Mata rumour.

They didn't make it up though. United themselves leaked that fake story to unsettle Chelsea and try to shut the door on Chelsea's move for Rooney. However, it backfired cause Chelsea came out right away and shot it down. United really fked up.

Anyone else just flat out not want him? Utd legend, a bit of a scumbag (and a scouser to boot :P)

He's been pretty poor for the last couple of years to, and he's stagnated as a player, Mourinho could probably get the best out of him all the same but i'd far rather we get someone else. Someone our own. Fuck these hand me down dead weight rival clubs legends.

Rooney started his career pretty early though, and he could still leave a strong legacy here. The transfer itself could also signify a power shift if we do go on to win the league with Mourinho and United fade out.

been saying this. they don't hear us though...

Not to pick on you, but this is the type of stuff that gets trotted out every now and again.

The season before last he scored 34 goals in 44 games. To put that in context, Drogba surpassed that total just ONCE in his Chelsea career.

Every time when United won title, there were other players more important than Rooney. Ronaldo, Berbatov and recently Rvp. When Rooney scored shit load of goals, last and 2009/10 season, united wasnt champion. He still had impact in game though, but wasnt the very main key.

Food for thought.

Every time when United won title, there were other players more important than Rooney. Ronaldo, Berbatov and recently Rvp. When Rooney scored shit load of goals, last and 2009/10 season, united wasnt champion. He still had impact in game though, but wasnt the very main key.

Food for thought.

Just like Ballack never meant to win a big trophy, Torres winning the best trophies available despite being shit in 99% of them, Drogba don't score much but every time he does it is important and other strange facts in football.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You