Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United could let rooney sit on the bench, unhappy. Or sell him to a rival but get some money from it and get the wages off the books.

I think we will have to bid higher to get them to sell, but either way united have a bit of a problem on their hands.

United have a massive problem on their hands, he's home from their tour, Jose has spoken up about him, Moyes is furious everytime he is asked about him and he's been called a 'Back up'

Unless there is a dramatic turn of heel from Rooney ie he says "I love the club and I am staying" Then this is a massive issue for United. Too much water has passed for me, regardless of whether he comes here or goes to another team, this has escalated into a situation you don't really associate with United, it's a mess, and I honestly think they will and will have to cave if we improve our offer.

Rooney can still submit a formal transfer request and force United's hand.

True but a transfer request doesnt mean utd have to let him go. Just think they are making some sort of a point here, Sort of Moyes is no Fergie but what he says goes type thing. Dont Know really,just guessing here

Negredo & Jovetic recent signings for Citeh, done deals. Meanwhile, Chelsea are fucking around the Shrek, but Manures are not selling. Then, I read, Chelsea have destabilized Manures. Who cares ?

As I already said it here, either Chelsea get top striker, if any are left or kiss bye-bye the PL title or any chance in CL.

I don't believe Moyes. why they not rejected our offer with official statement? Roo will not stay he already knows that Rvp is first choice of Moyes. Time to change for Rooney but if he stay It would be the biggest mistake he can make.

I don't believe Moyes. why they not rejected our offer with official statement? Roo will not stay he already knows that Rvp is first choice of Moyes. Time to change for Rooney but if he stay It would be the biggest mistake he can make.

They have officially rejected the bid

Who cares whether, it was rejected officially or not ? Manures are not going to sell him to Chelsea, at least I think so.

Over the years, I have seen Chelsea the first team to buy players. Now, all I see some dicking around.

How are we going to challenge for trophies when Ferda & BA are the strikers ?

Who cares whether, it was rejected officially or not ? Manures are not going to sell him to Chelsea, at least I think so.

Over the years, I have seen Chelsea the first team to buy players. Now, all I see some dicking around.

How are we going to challenge for trophies when Ferda & BA are the strikers ?

How exactly are we dicking around? And please don't throw Jovetic and Negredo back at me because you have no time scale as to how long City had been in talks/pursuit of them. Deals, especially like this Rooney one are not like Football Manager, it's not a click of a button. This is a top class player from a rival team, a team that are not willing to sell, yet a player who is annoyed at recent events.

We have only bid for him, we haven't even got down to the nitty gritty of negotiations yet and that's when it gets tough. There is well over a month for things to transpire and yet people are nearly throwing themselves off bridges and rocks because we haven't signed a striker....

Get in the real world, and be patient FFS.

How exactly are we dicking around? And please don't throw Jovetic and Negredo back at me because you have no time scale as to how long City had been in talks/pursuit of them. Deals, especially like this Rooney one are not like Football Manager, it's not a click of a button. This is a top class player from a rival team, a team that are not willing to sell, yet a player who is annoyed at recent events.

We have only bid for him, we haven't even got down to the nitty gritty of negotiations yet and that's when it gets tough. There is well over a month for things to transpire and yet people are nearly throwing themselves off bridges and rocks because we haven't signed a striker....

Get in the real world, and be patient FFS.

Now, I see you are an expert on transfer deals. Amazing.

Deals have been done by Chelsea much quicker in recent years. Now, let me tune you in. Falcao, not willing to pay, Cavani not willing to pay...the list goes on...Roonski bid submitted & rejected. Wha´s next a few more millions, I assume. Deal rejected by Manures. The result = Chelsea got Ferda & Ba to rely on. By January, these two are scoring perhaps 3 goals apiece. What then ?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You