I think the team will be this

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - JT - A. Cole

Essien

Ramires - Lampard

Anelka

Drogba - Torres

3-1 Chelsea :champions:

That is a formation I 100% agree with. I also believe McEachran can play in Essien's position. I honestly don't think Essien has been that great in recent games.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't need Gerrard. But we could use some more young established talent. Anyway, I can't wait for this game! I've got a National level practical exam on Monday but I can't help but watch this game :D Torres scoring would be simply amazing. We have to win this game.

I agree with Gianfranco_Z on our formation, Anelka has been great in last match, we can't drop Torres. If it doesn't work that well we can make a sub later.

As for Luiz, only way I see him in is in very late part of match replacing Bosingwa and playing as CB while Bran is on his right.

We gotta win this match!

I hope you come in peace because a Liverpool fan signing on to a Chelsea forum at this time under these circumstances won't be taken very well if you troll or look for trouble.

I'm certainly not a troll, and I'm not looking for trouble. I signed here because I wanted to see what people think of this whole Torres saga and all stuff like that. Reading these prematch-discussions is also very interesting. And if people want to ask something about Liverpool, I'll be pleased to answer.

I'm certainly not a troll, and I'm not looking for a trouble. I signed here because I wanted to see what people think of this whole Torres saga and all stuff like that. Reading these prematch-discussions is also very interesting. And if people want to ask something about Liverpool, I'll be pleased to answer.

In that case, welcome :)

I'm certainly not a troll, and I'm not looking for a trouble. I signed here because I wanted to see what people think of this whole Torres saga and all stuff like that. Reading these prematch-discussions is also very interesting. And if people want to ask something about Liverpool, I'll be pleased to answer.

Do you find the demise of your shit club as funny as we do?