Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so he had 1 bad game. Then to make the claim he should not start at all.. A bit far fetched isn't it?

He is not irreplacable, we can let him in the bench. He makes mistakes every now and then, despite being a good defender.

I really liked Luiz's performance btw, really happy that we've bought such a good player, he performed very well imo.

I cant believe all that bollocks that JT was saying about Chelsea having an extra spring in there step, fucking lies..

Yeh that didnt really happen.Just seemed the Chelsea from the shit period who looked worried to touch the ball in case the lost it and confused about what the hell they were doing

And Liverpool..of all bloody teams!..6 behind us how the hell?! They've just popped up the table..hopfully not getting any higher!

Trolling rival fans are boring me now. Can we concentrate on Chelsea?

We didn't deserve to win. Simple as that.

We've seriously struggled to break down stubborn defences this season, and today was no different. Liverpool set up to win a point, and thanks to a mistake at the back, got all three.

Guys i can cheer you all up. Hey, at least your not Middlesbrough, probably one of the most unluckiest and uncreative teams in the world. Expected to win the Championship with there big money players, then end up having a fight with relegation.

We are starting to sound like Wenger saying "But we play nice football", hell with that, we need to be better tactically and as TEAM. Can't wait for Fulham game. In my eyes Liverpool did well and fair play to them. The referee had his stamp on the game but that's hardly a thing we can lean onto. Head up, let's go. That's what champions do, not sulk and get into eachothers throats. Cheer up guys!

Mourinho.jpg

We are starting to sound like Wenger saying "But we play nice football", hell with that, we need to be better tactically and as TEAM. Can't wait for Fulham game. In my eyes Liverpool did well and fair play to them. The referee had his stamp on the game but that's hardly a thing we can lean onto. Head up, let's go. That's what champions do, not sulk and get into eachothers throats. Cheer up guys!

emo3.gif

Mourinho.jpg

:goodpost:

Fucking shit. No sense of urgency whatsoever, I can't believe that the money we give to the club (tickets and apparel) are the wages that these players earn. Even after the bin dippers scored, none of our players looked arsed. The mis communication between Cech and Ivanovic was fucking embarrassing also. Furthermore, the formation that Ancelotti put out gave us no width whatsoever as we had no natural wingers, only our sidebacks (who were preoccupied a lot of the time), and therefore there was absolutely no service for our forwards. I'm trying to cool down, but the amount of effort put in by the lads goes no where near to deserving to win the league.