Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

Yeh defintly long way to go.But least one of the teams above us dropped points today...just up to us to kinda make the most of that tommrow

Yeah, though i am surprised that Wolves are 2-1 to Man U at the moment. But fergo will activate his super powers and Man United will probs come back in the second half.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok my bad. But how is it going guys, getting excited? thumbsup.gif

I seriously cannot wait. Are you in touch with any L'Pool fans going to the Bridge? Just to know what kind of mess they are going to make :D

Decidedly nervous about this game now.

Make no mistake about it - this is the biggest game of the season so far for us. Win, and we're three points off second. Draw and City will have pulled away, Spurs will be right up our arses and we won't have capitalised on an Arsenal fuck up. Lose and its title over, regardless of other results elsewhere today.

I seriously cannot wait. Are you in touch with any L'Pool fans going to the Bridge? Just to know what kind of mess they are going to make :D

No, I'm not. But I believe they're going to get the Suarez-song going and ignore Torres completely. But don't be surprised if Nando gets some abuse from the travelling fans. rolleyes.gif

Excited to see Torres start blue%20scalf.gif

Any confirmation on what type of formation we will be using?

What, is Torres starting? Source?

Make no mistake about it - this is the biggest game of the season so far for us. Win, and we're three points off second. Draw and City will have pulled away, Spurs will be right up our arses and we won't have capitalised on an Arsenal fuck up. Lose and its title over, regardless of other results elsewhere today.

Exactly.Lose and possibly third place over as well.Havent had a chance like this for a while to make the most of mistakes so hopfully...Arsenal have pretty much handed closing the gap on a plate and if we cant take advantage of their fuck up I will scream

I totally agree, 4th is bad as it is, and to lose this would be the fall of the Season. Plus i don't want to lose my bet about Chelsea getting higher than Tottenham. Though i'm mostly for Chelsea's sake. Chelsea's far more important than a fiver lol.

If Liverpool players want to show themselves as classless individuals, I say let them go ahead and do it.

Oh come on, what would your reaction be if Drogba moved to Liverpool at the last day of transfer window and had his debut against Chelsea? Think about it.

Wow Man United still haven't scored, lol if this is possible and they lose that would be like just a big huge 'wow' moment of the season.

Oh come on, what would your reaction be if Drogba moved to Liverpool at the last day of transfer window and had his debut against Chelsea? Think about it.

Well i'd be more mad at Chelsea for not signing a new contract with him, if it were the torres story.

I'm talking about a situation where Liverpool players refuse to shake Torres' hand before the game. If that happens, you can't refuse it's classless. You got 50 million from the guy ffs it's not like he robbed Anfield coffers before fucking off.

I'm talking about a situation where Liverpool players refuse to shake Torres' hand before the game. If that happens, you can't refuse it's classless. You got 50 million from the guy ffs it's not like he robbed Anfield coffers before fucking off.

I agree, and it's not our fault you bought Carrol for 35 million, who is also injured.

Now it is even bigger than in time you posted it, as Man United lost.